Pokémon | Page 920 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Leafeon and Glaceon are trash which is a shame because they should have been amazing.

Xanax and Sprockrooster like this.
  2. I'll most likely buy it if only for Yo-Kai Watch 4 (still playing 3 and its still amazing) and Animal Crossing but i would love if new Pokemon would be better than SM, ORAS or XY in terms of content

3. It kind of looks like a tattoo sticker ddd

Glitterizer and Sprockrooster like this.
  4. If anyone here wants to help decide PJ's GOTY of 2018, most anticipated game of 2019 and so on, please participate here until Monday morning:

Results will be revealed Monday afternoon/evening.

Chris_P likes this.
  5. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I’ve now gotten very deep into my Pokemon exploration, am I right in saying that new Pokemon revealed in Gen V and beyond are all self contained and don’t add anything to earlier generations in terms of evolutions?

soratami and Chris_P like this.
  6. Yes that's correct, unfortunately...

Solenciennes likes this.
  7. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

That’s... interesting. The whole Meltan thing seems to suggest that might be about to change, at least!

8. Not quite. You have Eevee's Fairy type evolution Sylveon and also Mega-Evolutions of various Pokémon from Gen 6, and Alolan versions of Gen 1 Pokémon from Gen 7. Gen 5 was 100% self-contained though.

Solenciennes and Chris_P like this.
  9. Is this a hint about the new region?

[​IMG]

digitalkaiser likes this.
  10. That’s London, right? What’s this from?

Electivirer likes this.

11. It's from a new channel for kids from The Pokemon Company:

12. I mean it’s been rumoured to based on the UK for a while now but that Is just a bit too literal.

13. Yeah, The UK has been the go to number one rumor for the last year when it comes to gen 8's speculated region.

Although, they use a lot of 'real world locations' for animations/commercials/promo these days so I wouldn't look to much into it, but it is intriguing and a little to close to the rumor, hmmm. It is about time for them to start teasing us, so who knows!

Chris_P likes this.
  14. i actually hate when they translate reality too literal in their games... which has become quiet a trend with the last few generations.

15. That moment when the Pokémom Company needs a separate youtube channel to cater to children... Time really flies, does it not?

16. I appreciate that the Pokémon Company is jumping on the "weird 3d modelled renditions of nursery rhyme" section of youtube targetted to toddlers. I think they're REALLY late though. I wish I was showing these videos to my nephew instead of the awfully animated Johny Johny bullshit he has been watching all of last year.

codecat and Xanax like this.
  17. Let it be anything other than tropics or Kanto.

18. I thought the Gen 6 and 7 settings were great, Unova was the only one that really didn't do it for me. Like, you have the airport town, the factory town, the cold storage town... couldn't they come up with something a bit more interesting?

Glitterizer and Electivirer like this.
  19. Can anyone kind and rich buy me every single one of these? That'd be really nice and sweet.

[​IMG]

No? Oh well.

Glitterizer, Jam, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  20. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Is anyone else getting frustrated at the impossibility of getting Sinnoh stones? I don't want to miss out on getting a hench Mamoswine during the upcoming community day because I've got nothing to evolve my Piloswine with araghaghghghghh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.