Pokémon | Page 921 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Can anyone kind and rich buy me every single one of these? That'd be really nice and sweet.

[​IMG]

No? Oh well.

Glitterizer, Jam, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Is anyone else getting frustrated at the impossibility of getting Sinnoh stones? I don't want to miss out on getting a hench Mamoswine during the upcoming community day because I've got nothing to evolve my Piloswine with araghaghghghghh

3. For me personally... Alola was a far too literal and specific interpretation of Hawaii. From certain pokemons, to artifacts,etc. ... I dont have a problem with them basing the map on a specific country but I dont want pokemon games to imitate reality.

4. Unova was dreadful.

5. Say that again
    [​IMG]

6. Unova is a firm favourite of mine, so many fantastic locations. The only thing that lets it down is the map layout.

7. I have no issue with Unova because I think they did some of their best work trying to make square boxes look like rich, lively settings. Perhaps thematically or aesthetically it didn't offer much, but it felt as convincing a Pokemon world setting to me as any other. The relatively vast amount of new creatures populating it also helped.

8. Yeah, the only real issue with Unova is the map layout. That circular loop is not the tea. The rest is fine, if not the most exciting in some places.

9. On Community Day itself you can earn up to 5 Sinnoh Stones from PvP. I agree they're hard to come by though. I try and do one training battle and three PvP battles every day but I don't always have time.

10. Unova is the only(?) region to allow you to travel to a cold location/catch Ice types early game easily. The way ice caves, mountains, etc., are always relegated to the backend of the regions is annoying.

11. I've always thought Unova was great - yes the games were ugly but the region seemed to always be brimming with life and things to do. There are so many trainers to battle in B2W2 as well!

Mr Blonde, Xanax and RJF like this.
  12. This.

I’m in exactly the same boat I’ve managed to get one stone but I don’t know which one to evolve. I’m tempted to evolve my shiny roselia but she’s so pretty.

13. Why are you all still playing Go?
    You wouldn't have this problem if you didn't.

soratami, XXX and kal like this.
  14. If you do 5 battles (even against the in game trainers) on community day, you will get 5 Sinnoh Stones. Everyone will get their fair share of Mamoswine!

Solenciennes and livefrommelbs like this.
  15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I resisted it when it first came out but started playing it because it links up with Let’s Go Pikachu and it’s the superior game so I’ve been hooked ever since ddd

Chris_P likes this.
  16. I have earned exactly ONE Sinnoh stone since they were introduced. And I stupidly wasted it on evolving my Murkrow, thinking I would get more.

Niantic keeps shitting the bed with the rollout of Gen 4. I went from super excited about it to more or less giving up on the game entirely. It's frustrating as hell.

Solenciennes likes this.
  17. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I’ve gained two from doing the practise trainer battles over and over again (in 253 battles) so it’s possible but not exactly fun to grind away for. Ugh.

18. I have received only 2 sinnohs stones since i started playing in December. My partner received 4 during the last 4 days... so yes, I am also frustrated

19. I think I received over more than 20 Sinnoh stones. Than again I am PVP'ing almost daily. I am almost at the point of tossing some of them to make up for bag space. So I am very confused how you are not getting them. It is supposed to be 1 in 5 with PVP which kind of adds up for me.

20. Jam

Jam

When Sinnoh Stones first started my boyfriend 'won' about 8 across our daily PvP battles before I got any.

I was livid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.