Pokémon | Page 922 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. You can only get 1 reward a day from the in-game trainer battles. No point doing more than 1 a day unless you mer just doing it for fun.

Tribal Spaceman, Rob and Solenciennes like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

This thread only ever getting bumped for fucking Go

[​IMG]

3. I suppose we will get some big reveal in the next few.... weeks? I cant imagine GF waiting with revealing new gen till May-June. Guess they'll at least drop the titles many months before the release date

soratami likes this.
  4. I have another Make a new friend quest, anyone can help me on here? 2495 6078 0901

Thanks

Solenciennes likes this.
  5. I still don't have a Feebas, but at least I'm already 3/4 down that wretched river.

_hazzie_, XXX, SloMover and 1 other person like this.
  6. I've been playing Platinum for the first time this past week and I'm so impressed...it's so fun. I love how it gives you all these little events and things to stray you off the main quest so early in the game. And no way am I going to let Nintendo stop me from being the very best - I am going to fill out every single line in my Pokédex and I will pull another DS + another copy of Platinum out of the blue and trade with myself if I have to. Nintendo will NOT win.

Rob, Karvel, joe_alouder and 12 others like this.
  7. RJF

RJF

Yes, stan the best Pokémon game.

8. You wont be able to complete the dex with just 2 Platinums im afraid. I think you need both Diamond and Pearl to get mons like Murkrow, Misdreavus, Glameow, Stunky.

codecat and RUNAWAY like this.
  9. So a friend of friend can get me the Eevee tamagotchi but it'll be 35€ and still gotta pay for shipping too.
    No.

10. I said Nintendo will NOT win I will do what I have to do even if that means getting dusty Diamond and Pearl copies from eBay

[​IMG]

jj_, Rhombus, Kuhleezi and 13 others like this.
  11. Seems like a Nintendo direct is coming the 13th, but I doubt they'll announce it there.

12. It’ll get it’s own direct surely.

13. I still need to finish Let's Go, I never made it past Erika nn

14. ddddd Scratch that! I checked a bit downstream and apparently I’m still at the halfway point.

aaronhansome likes this.
  15. I made a thing.

Rob, Lost Boy and Jam like this.
  16. This is how the Detective Pikachu Pokémon should've looked like. Seems like the 3D animations and models in this film are going to be pretty great.

[​IMG]

17. I think the rendering here for Mew/Mewtwo is good but I prefer the fuzzy Pikachu look in Detective Pikachu over something that looks so smooth.

Eevee from Detective Pikachu... I believe.
    [​IMG]

18. Oh my God Eevee is amazing in Detective Pikachu!

19. Masuda posted this and people believe is a hint since he did this in May for the Let's Go announcement. 226 candles = 2.26 announcement. (Both "hints" tweeted 10 days before the supposed reveal).

Here's what he did in May (5.29, Eevee as his partner)

[​IMG]

Voicething likes this.
  20. kal

kal

I’m so shook for Pokémon Let’s Go Caterpie and Pokémon Let’s Go Weedle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.