Pop Justice - like the new Smash Hits/Big/TOTP's | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Pop Justice - like the new Smash Hits/Big/TOTP's

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by daveblackwell2k4, Jul 29, 2007.

1. The colour hurts my eyes but thanks I''ll have a look at that.

http://www.wordmagazine.co.uk/ WARNING: Old men and Paris Hilton on page.

2. Misty

Misty Guest

Hey! Don''t diss or I''ll deck ya.

Is Super Super sold in most newsagents?

3. I was going to ask how old you have to be to read The Word since I am 18, but the other day I was in the kitchen and Desert Island Discs was playing and instead of changing over I listened to it and quite enjoyed it, which probably makes me prematurely 40 or something. But then I clicked on Lisadge''''s link and saw Van Morrison on the cover, and surely not even the Queen is old enough for that.

Super Super looks nice, though I have never ever seen it before. If I ever bump into it I''''d probably buy it, despite being far too pasty to wear yellow.

4. I think that while Tommy and my opinions differ on Popjustice, we both agree that it''s a fantastic source of information, live, up-to-date, well-written, perfectly irreverent and beautifully interactive.

He thinks it''s a bit too campy-queeny-bitchy and I think it''s hilariously funny, but as I say, you couldn''t deny its finger-on-the-pulse...ness.

It''s relevant and funny and I love it to bits and Tommy''ll never stop visiting so long as it continues to be so well-updated.

I think that Smash Hits has had its boots more than filled by this website, but yeah, we could do with more shirtless pictures of hot popsters in ''innocent''-yet-homoerotic poses. Please. If you could manage that. Today. Or something.

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I miss the huge sheets of stickers which were a mix of pop star photos and silly slogans like "bozzlin" and "the world''s top totty"

so i shall be making my own if anyone fancies printing them out?

6. Pop Justice is the first place i come really online for my fix of pop music.

Only thing is I wish Pop Justice would broaden their horizons a bit more on more artists, than the regular ones that always appear.

But saying that PJ is the best thing since sliced bread to hit the internet.

7. But then u can change that by posting about other artists - forums are a lot less constrictive then a magazine

8. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Smash Hits was the reason I lived for during 1987 -1989.
    Then Snap!, Adamski and Oz soap stars ruined it till the Spice Girls made it great again.

It''s the same with PJ now, it''s the first thing I check every morning and then a lot of times during the day. Work suffers but oh well.

9. popknark

popknark Moderator

I wonder how many people who''ve got fired because of Popjustice.com?

10. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I run my own business/work alone so can''t be fired, but I definitely have taken hours to do a 10 minute job cause of PJ. Oh well, I don''t smoke, so that''d be my siggy break, right?

11. Super Super isthe world''s least important magazine, and yet it''s totally fun at the same time. They seem to say alot more than Smash Hits ever did, whilst saying bloody nothing at all.

I''d like to see PopJustice be a bit more blinding. Literally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.