Pop Underrated - Documentary Ideas | The Popjustice Forum

Pop Underrated - Documentary Ideas

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by bonnieetclyde, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Bit of a shameless plug thread but in 2021 I started up my YouTube channel and made documentaries on some of my favourite pop artists and deep dives on some favourite albums.

You can see the full list of documentaries here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEOFhdU1L8A2qGZKv4VxpKA

In 2022 I'd love some suggestions for what you might like to see next. Bear in mind that it has to be an artist or album that has enough content for me to use to create a documentary to begin with.

So, yeah, drop me some suggestions and thanks for anyone who's already watched, liked, subscribed or left comments on previous videos!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    Cognitive Dissonance and Uno like this.
  2. Dannii Minogue would be a great one, also a deep dive into another Kylie album. I’d love Let’s Get to It but it’s her least popular album so probably not a good choice for attracting viewers.

Just noticed you’ve never done a full on Kylie documentary, sacrilege!

3. I have Dannii noted already, it's just finding the time...

I get a lot of requests on social media for full-on Kylie or Sugababes documentaries. There's just so much content to cover it would take me a very long time. Also, with Kylie, by the time I finished she'd probably have announced a new album and then it almost becomes 'dated'. A bit like my Natalie Imbruglia one!

I do enjoy the 'deep dives' into particular albums though and they often take less time to piece together. I have considered doing one on Body Language at some point.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  5. I watched the entire thing in 1 go, I’d say it was you’re best yet. So many bits I hadn’t seen before, well done!

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  6. Thank you! It was surprising how much content there was. I thought this might be an hour/hour and a half not three!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.