Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2018 (WINNER REVEALED!) | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2018 (WINNER REVEALED!)

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by stevo_1988, Apr 21, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Greetings fellow Popjustice Eurovision Enthusiasts! Welcome to your favourite time of the year, and the 2018 edition of the Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision vote.

Last Year, Italy's Francesco Gabbani took home the trophy, while real contest winner Salvador Sobral from Portugal ended our poll in 3rd place. Who will be crowned 2018 champion by the Popjustice collective!!?!?!

Voting for the Semi Finals is now open and closes on Friday 4th May at 11:59pm UK time with results hopefully published on Saturday 5th May - live from Sydney Airport!

Once we have our Popjustice Finalists on that Saturday Voting for the Grand Final will begin and will close on Saturday 12th May 12:00pm UK time with results hopefully published before the actual final on TV.

As ever voting is done through Private Message to me and you vote in the usual Eurovision way awarding your favourite song 12 Points, second favourite 10 points, and so on with 8 points down to 1 point. Remember: send me 2 sets of votes for each semi-final. If you so wish, you are allowed to vote for your own country.

Semi-Final 1

Eligible: Azerbaijan, Iceland, Albania, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Israel, Belarus, Estonia, Bulgaria, FYR Macedonia, Croatia, Austria, Greece, Finland, Armenia, Switzerland, Ireland and Cyprus.

Semi-Final 2

Eligible: Norway, Romania, Serbia, San Marino, Denmark, Russia, Moldova, Netherlands, Australia, Georgia, Poland, Malta, Hungary, Latvia, Sweden, Montenegro, Slovenia and Ukraine.

Happy voting everyone, and may the best song win!

(Yes this whole text has largely been copied and pasted from last year #sorrynotsorry)

Serg., Rhombus, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  2. I can't believe PJ actually liked Italy and Portugal last year.

Suddenly I feel less bad about my questionable taste.

3. Just voted! One of few times in my life Sweden gets nul points from me.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  4. Here for it!!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. Voted.

[​IMG]

michaelhird and WowWowWowWow like this.
  6. Voted x

[​IMG]

michaelhird likes this.
  7. Wait. We are now voting before the semi-finals. Normally that wasn't the case right?

I hear most of the songs during the semi-finals. So I cannot participate then.

8. Will I give San Marino points for that rap section being hilariously awful? Maybe.

9. Voted, I can't even believe my votes right now.

[​IMG]

10. This is how it went down last year.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  11. Hmm. I cannot remember, but that doesnot mean you are wrong.

12. I’m going to mull over the order for Semi 1 for a few days before I finally send it in. It’s such a tough semi (as said a million times by everyone), but listening again, there’s some songs that stick out more than others. Whereas Semi 2 was a struggle for the wrong reasons...

13. Voted !

The 2nd semi finale is awful though, my 8th favourite song overall of the contest this year ranks 1st in the 2nd semi-finale...

Million_Lights likes this.
  14. Just under 6 days left to vote peeps!

Semi 1 currently has a clear winner, and the gap between qualification and not is only 5 points

Semi 2 is a lot tighter with 5 points separating the top 2, and only 2 points between qualification and not

All still to play for!

15. Me trying to make it through semi 2:
    [​IMG]

16. There's only a couple of days left to vote in for the Semi Finals and things couldn't be tenser:

Semi 1 has 8 countries pretty much guaranteed a spot in our final, but those last two spots are swapping with every set of votes that comes in. As things stand currently, only 11 points separate places 9-13.
    The leader of Semi 1 is romping home to victory as they are currently 32 points ahead of 2nd place...

Semi 2, however, has 9 countries who are almost certain to get a place in the PJ Final, with that 10th spot being ferociously fought between practically all thew other remaining entries. Currently, the gap between 10th and 17th is only 10 points.
    The top 2 of Semi 2 are only 14 points apart, but both countries are 30+ points away from 3rd place...

Have you voted?! If you haven't now really is the time to save your fav! Voting closes at 23:59 UK Time this Friday (4th May)

This has been your PopJustice Eurovision Public Service Announcement

17. oh shit i need 2 vote

18. Don't vote for Romania.

19. I didn't, but I did vote for San Marino.

[​IMG]

20. You say this as if we have many other options in the dumpster fire that is Semi-Final 2....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.