Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2019 - WINNER REVEALED! | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2019 - WINNER REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by stevo_1988, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Well, Jon said that the juries and the televoters agreed on 8 out of the 10 qualifiers...

WowWowWowWow and Sprockrooster like this.
  2. Lads! The time is now upon us - get those votes in for your Popjustice Eurovision winner 2019. Undo some of the travesties that have befallen your favourites in the real contest, voting is still open until 12:00pm (midday) GMT on Saturday

Another piece of interesting stats for you - collectively we managed to put through 17 out of the 20 actual qualifiers into our final, although slightly different set up as we had 13 spots for qualification instead of 10, but 3 of those 26 spot were filled with Automatic Qualifiers so we weren't too far off the mark!

Vote update : a leader is emerging but it's far from done, places 2-7 are only separated by 12 points...

3. Shit I have to vote for this tonight.

londonrain likes this.
  4. popknark2 and phily693 like this.
  5. stevo_1988 likes this.
  6. also should mention (as someone just asked)

If for whatever reason you change your mind once you've submitted - if you send me your updated votes before the deadline I will accept the change

londonrain, popknark2 and soratami like this.
  7. I’m doing it this evening as I missed the semi final yesterday. Will hopefully have it to you at the latest tomorrow morning.

stevo_1988 likes this.
  8. not wanting to jinx anything - but by the way things are looking currently our PJ contest is now a 2 horse race...

3rd place is still very much up for grabs, however

Remember to vote if you want a chance for your fav to be crowned the champion!

9. just under 12 hours to go now and all still to play for

if i'm up early enough in the morning i'll send round one last go of tagging for those who did the semi

londonrain and soratami like this.
  10. Am I too late for this?

11. not at all you have just under 2 hours left!

girlsaloudjunkie likes this.
  12. Just curious if everyone is voting based on the songs rather than the actual performance? As I feel I would have a very different list based on performance/staging :/

13. During our semi's I voted on the studio cuts and during our final it is performance. Which had a big impact on San Marino.

14. For the SF I voted based on the songs but for the finale I decided to base it off of the performances.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.