Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2020 (Winner Revealed! Results on Page #4) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2020 (Winner Revealed! Results on Page #4)

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by stevo_1988, Apr 20, 2020.

1. I don't think I can bring myself to listen to the songs again. Sorry :(

TheChoirgirlHotel likes this.
  2. Did you miss this?

londonrain likes this.
  3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I support this suggestion. Since we're actually going to hear all the entries at Eurovision: Europe Shine A Light on the 16th, we might as well keep this rate in line with the normal Eurovision timelines.

TéléDex likes this.
  4. I completely support this suggestion. I've never been a fan of not feeling tempted, in the past, into voting for this and then listening to all of the live performances and have no option to vote on this forum.

5. ooops got my wires crossed when making a list of who i had votes from and not.

I usually like to coincide it with actual Eurovision day, as I can imagine some voting might be more based on what didn't happen on the night if we reveal our winner after the actual winner.

But seeing as we're not getting a real show or winner this year, happy to extend.

I'll close the semi voting at 23:59 UK Time Sunday 17th May that way everyone's got another couple of weeks to make their initial selections, and watch the EBU content.

TBC on voting for The Final.

6. Perfect. Thank you!

7. Thank you very much @stevo_1988. I will vote in this, I swear.

8. I'll try to send my votes this week... haven't listened to all the song more then once (only 6 of them).

9. Just a couple of days left to send your rankings in for the semi finals! Things are still incredibly close down at the qualification line in both semis - so your votes could make all the difference!

constantino, phily693 and londonrain like this.
  10. Hello friends, I hope you've all recovered from the Eurovision that never was last night.

There's still time to send through your votes for our PJ contest, as voting closes tonight at 23:59 UK Time

As a reminder, you are ranking all entries in each semi (+the automatic qualifiers assigned to each semi) from best to worst in this inital stage to get our 26 finalists.

I'll pop the results up sometime tomorrow - everything still to play for down at the qualifying line...

11. just tagging @ufint and @Txetxu as I need you both to re-send your ballots (in case you haven't checked your unread conversations)

Txetxu and londonrain like this.
  12. About an hour to go - last call for any takers!

13. Thanks to all that voted, we now have our 26 finalist, drum roll please.....

Semi Final 1 (red are the eliminated songs)

[​IMG]

Semi Final 2 (red are the eliminated songs)

[​IMG]

So this means voting for our final, and to find the Ultimate Champion is now open!

We are reverting back to standard Eurovision voting, so please send me only your Top 10 in your ballot (this is different to the semis)

Voting will close on Saturday 30th May 2020 at 23:59 UK Time, this gives you just under 2 weeks to vote, which should be enough time as all songs and videos are out there now.

If you didn't vote in the semis but want to vote in the final, that's absolutely ok.

Eligible entries:
    Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Ukraine

Happy Voting!

14. VAL ROBBED!
    UK, Croatia and Romania also deserved better - but happy to finally see a lineup without Belgium and NL!

krajol likes this.
  15. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Switzerland making it over France and Poland is a bit mystifying, but overall Popjustice was served.

Let’s see if that happens again in the final...

Sprockrooster likes this.
  16. Some of my favourites eliminated? What is going on??

17. No one is allowed to mourn any of these flops after y'all eliminated LoveWave in 2016.

[​IMG]

I will never drop this.

18. Romania not making it? Shook

krajol, phily693 and Amnesia like this.
  19. VAL deserved to make it over Cyprus (I mean???????? I'm not fond of Ireland either as usual but at least her qualification is understandable here. But Cyprus????????????????)

Well, my entire top 5 is in and my entire bottom 5 is out. I can't really complain on this one.

krajol likes this.
  20. I've just voted. My entire top 10 is in (Thank You!) so it was an easy task. There was a song that grew on me and one that faded, so there is just a slight change compared to my top 10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.