Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2021 **Winner Revealed, Results start page #3** | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 12 Points Eurovision 2021 **Winner Revealed, Results start page #3**

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by stevo_1988, Apr 30, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Calling all Popjustice Eurovision Lovers!

As we are about to enter the month of Eurovision it's time to do what we do best, celebrate and rate all the Eurovision songs! Thankfully this year we have an actual contest to look forward to, so what better reason to get started, than to see how closely the PJ massive eventually match up with the tastes of Europe (if at all)

Last Year Eden from Israel scooped the top prize, can she do it again this year, or will a new victor emerge?! Well now it's time for you to decide.

I'm going to adopt the switch up in voting formula that I implemented last year, meaning there are two different ways to vote as detailed below:

Semi Finals - Please PM me with a ranking of every eligible entry, from Best to Worst. I will attribute points based on your ranking positions and use that to determine who makes it to our final. As with the last couple of years, the automatic qualifiers will have to earn their place in our final, and 3 have been assigned to each semi for you to vote on (the ones they were vote on to make it easier). 13 songs from each semi will make it through to the final.

Grand Final - Please PM me in the usual manner giving me your top 10 out of the 26 finalists in Eurovision style: 12, 10, 8 etc.

Deadline for Semi Final 1 submission: Friday 14th May 2021 23:59 UK Time

Eligible to vote on: Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Sweden and Ukraine

Deadline for Semi Final 2 submission: Friday 14th May 2021 23:59 UK Time

Eligible to vote on: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom

REMEMBER: Send me a ballot that ranks all eligible entries for each semi, from best to worst, please indicate in your ballot who is your top ranked song, and who is your worst ranked song.

I will then aim to have the reveals ready, and voting open for the final from 15th May 2021, for me then to do the grand final reveals on Eurovision day (22nd May), so as ever we have our winner before the actual show.

I hope you're all keeping safe and well wherever you are currently, and all that's left for me to say is:

POPJUSTICE START VOTING NOW!!

Much love x

2. As I am not down with the kids in terms of Spotify, here is a YouTube playlist of all the songs, plus a handy recap at the start

3. I'll try to send my votes on monday.

Remorque and Sprockrooster like this.
  4. Been wondering when this would pop around, and I promise to do this, rather soon. Shall this go on the Charts & Rates queue, @ohnostalgia @londonrain?

Remorque and soratami like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Yes! I’ll add it now.

6. I just voted and let me warn everybody in advance that semi-final 1 will rip you to shreds with the overall quality, whereas semi-final 2 is basically a twohorse race and pretty much a slog aside from that. I literally can't at the filler that made my top 10 for the second semi-final whereas I was cutting tracks I like in the first semifinal.

When it would have been normal rate these would have been my averages for my selected top 10:
    SEMIFINAL 1 = 8,8
    SEMIFINAL 2 = 7,9

Remorque and dynamite_state like this.
  7. Remorque, dynamite_state and krajol like this.
  8. Voted!

Remorque likes this.
  9. I will be participating, last year's rate was quite fun. Any chance someone can make the Spotify playlists?

10. stevo_1988 and soratami like this.
  11. Did I vote? I honestly don't remember nn

12. Just voted!

13. Thank to all that have voted so far - with just under a week to go, things are quite tight down at the qualification line. One semi's qualification threshold is just 10 points, and the other there is just 2 points between glory and going home. Make sure you vote for your favs to make it through!

As a reminder all ballots for this semi final round need to have all eligible songs ranked from best to worst, and not just a Top 10.

Happy voting!

14. Only a couple of days left to save your favs from the ignominy of not making it to the Popjustice 12 Points Grand Final.

Still very close at the qualification line in both semis, so your votes could make all the difference!

15. Can we maybe have a PM list with all the songs/countries listed? Would make voting a bit easier, just having a list of countries isn't that practical when you don't immediately remember which song belongs to each country.

Remorque and londonrain like this.
  16. Sure thing, here you go

Semi-Final 1
    Australia - "Technicolour" by Montaigne
    Azerbaijan - "Mata Hari" by Efendi
    Belgium - "The Wrong Place" by Hooverphonic
    Croatia - "Tick-Tock" by Albina
    Cyprus - "El Diablo" by Elena Tsagrinou
    Germany - "I Don't Feel Hate" by Jendrik
    Ireland - "MAPS" by Lesley Roy
    Israel - "Set Me Free" by Eden Alene
    Italy - "Zitti E Buoni" by Måneskin
    Lithuania - "Discoteque" by The Roop
    Malta - "Je Me Casse" by Destiny
    Netherlands - "Birth Of A New Age" by Jeangu Macrooy
    North Macedonia - "Here I Stand" by Vasil
    Norway - "Fallen Angel" by TIX
    Romania - "Amnesia" by ROXEN
    Russia - "Russian Woman" by Manizha
    Slovenia - "Amen" by Ana Soklič
    Sweden - "Voices" by Tusse
    Ukraine - "Shum" by Go_A

Semi-Final 2
    Albania - "Karma" by Anxhela Peristeri
    Austria - "Amen" by Vincent Bueno
    Bulgaria - "Growing Up Is Getting Old" by VICTORIA
    Czech Republic - "omaga" by Benny Cristo
    Denmark - "Øve Os På Hinanden" by Fyr Og Flamme
    Estonia - "The Lucky One" by Uku Suviste
    Finland - "Dark Side" by Blind Channel
    France - "Violà" by Barbara Pravi
    Georgia - "You" by Tornike Kipiani
    Greece - "Last Dance" by Stefania
    Iceland - " Years" by Daði og Gagnamagnið
    Latvia - "The Moon Is Rising" by Samanta Tīna
    Moldova - "SUGAR" by Natalia Gordienko
    Poland - "The Ride" by RAFAŁ
    Portugal - "Love Is On My Side" by The Black Mamba
    San Marino - "Adrenalina" by Senhit featuring Flo Rida
    Serbia - "Loco Loco" by Hurricane
    Spain - "Voy A Quedarme" by Blas Cantó
    Switzerland - "Tout l'Univers" by Gjon's Tears
    United Kingdom - "Embers" by James Newman

Remorque, londonrain and soratami like this.
  17. Thanks a lot! Going to get started with this in a moment.

18. soratami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.