Popjustice 12 Points: Melodifestivalen 2018 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 12 Points: Melodifestivalen 2018

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Charley, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Charley

Charley Moderator

[​IMG]
    It's that time again! Popjustice, start voting!
    1. THE POPJUSTICE VOTE

Voting for The Popjustice Vote closes Friday March 2nd at 5:00 PM GMT. Please PM your votes to me. Please post a confirmation that you have voted in the thread. Results will be revealed soon after.

Eligible: All 28 Melodifestivalen 2018 acts.

As in Eurovision each member awards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12 points. 1 point being the lowest, 12 points being the highest.
    2. THE FINAL VOTE

Voting for The Final Vote opens after Andra Chansen when all finalists are confirmed. Voting closes Friday March 9th at 5:00 PM GMT. Please PM your votes to me. Please post a confirmation that you have voted in the thread. Results will be revealed soon after.

Eligible: The 12 Melodifestivalen 2018 finalists.

As in Eurovision each member awards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12 points. 1 point being the lowest, 12 points being the highest.
    3. THE POPJUSTICE 12 POINTS AWARDS

This part of the vote is optional. Each member selects one artist for each category; you may submit artists into multiple categories.

Voting for The Popjustice Awards opens after Andra Chansen when all finalists are confirmed. Voting closes Friday March 9th at 5:00 PM GMT. Please PM your votes to me. Please post a confirmation that you have voted in the thread. Results will be revealed soon after.

Eligible: All 28 Melodifestivalen 2018 acts.

1. Best vocal performance
    2. Best choreography
    3. Best dressed
    4. Best hair
    5. Act that didn't get to the final, but should have
    6. 2018 act you hope enters again in 2019

7. Worst vocal performance
    8. Worst choreography
    9. Worst dressed
    10. Worst hair
    11. Least deserving finalist
    12. 2018 act you hope never comes near Melodifestivalen ever again

13. Best non-competing act (opening numbers and interval acts)
    14. Act that has never competed in Melodifestivalen, but hopefully will in 2019
    15. Act that has competed in a previous Melodifestivalen, not this year, but hopefully in 2019

16. Favorite 2018 Melodifestivalen host
    17. Your pick to host Melodifestivalen in 2019
    18. Hottest contestant​

2. [​IMG]

3. My vote goes to "whoever's playing the preview clips on P4"
    Or Carolina Norén who's doing the live radio show.

Aries, Charley and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. Me voting for Bad Idea by Dinah Nah despite not having listened to it

[​IMG]

5. Can there be a 28-way tie?

Aries, constantino, Rhombus and 2 others like this.
  6. Right, so looking at last year's results:
    Who's the seer?

7. Charley

Charley Moderator

@dynamite_state has the gift!

[​IMG]

8. Is David Lindgren eligble?

FUCK.

9. Me looking over the list and realising I'm going to have to give points to Patrick Swayze.
    [​IMG]

10. And what about Cry? The live version was kind of girl-put-your-hair-in-a-ponytail-and-take-it-down-a-notch. But I really like the studio version

11. [​IMG]

Aries and Empty Shoebox like this.
  12. does anyone deserve my points

[​IMG]

13. Has @Charley decided to cancel this yet?

[​IMG]

KamikazeHeart, Charley, Aries and 6 others like this.
  14. Voted. the 'best X' categories were difficult.

15. A&E

A&E

My top 5 is pretty much fixed but I'm waiting for all the studio versions before I finalise the rest of my scores.

16. They are on faffy streamy bollocks, but six are geoblocked here.

A&E likes this.
  17. A&E

A&E

Thanks! 5 are blocked here and Never Learn is one of those I need to evaluate still hmm.

18. ofc of all songs it'd be Never Learn and Dance You Off that are geoblocked...

19. Well, I'd give you all access to my Swedish account, but my proxy's not playing ball.

20. Okay, so I've slapped the proxy several times I have a Swedish login if anyone wants to get round the geoblocking. Fire me a DM for the details.

Works fine for me in the browser. Haven't tried it with any other application.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.