Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Charley, Feb 18, 2019.
Somehow I knew I’d be the only one giving Bishara a point. Controversy keeps following me ~
With just a slight delay, I present you, your Popjustice: 12 Points Melodifestivalen 2019 Awards winners!
3. THE POPJUSTICE 12 POINTS AWARDS
1. Best vocal performance: Hanna Ferm
2. Best choreography: Polish Margaret
3. Best dressed: Anna Bergendahl
4. Best hair: Omar Rudberg
5. Act that didn't get to the final, but should have: Oscar Enestad
6. 2019 act you hope enters again in 2020: The Lovers Of Valdaro
7. Worst vocal performance: Vlad Reiser
8. Worst choreography: Vlad Reiser
9. Worst dressed: Dolly Style
10. Worst hair: Vlad Reiser
11. Least deserving finalist: Bishara
12. 2019 act you hope never comes near Melodifestivalen ever again: Nano
13. Best non-competing act (opening numbers and interval acts): Sarah Dawn Finer
14. Act that has never competed in Melodifestivalen, but hopefully will in 2020: Maruv (other submissions included Tove Styrke, Sabina Ddumba, Saara Alto, Petra Marklund, Iggy Azalea and Josephine Thunell)
15. Act that has competed in a previous Melodifestivalen, not this year, but hopefully in 2020: Krista Siegfrids (other submissions included Oscar Zia, Molly Sandén, ABBA, Velvet and Renaida)
16. Favorite 2019 Melodifestivalen host: Sarah Dawn Finer
17. Your pick to host Melodifestivalen in 2020: Sarah Dawn Finer
18. Best dancer who isn't a contestant: Edin Jusuframic
19. Hottest contestant: LIAMOO
Separate names with a comma.