Popjustice 12 Points: Melodifestivalen 2020 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 12 Points: Melodifestivalen 2020

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Charley, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Charley

Charley Staff Member

[​IMG]

It's that time again!

1. THE POPJUSTICE VOTE

Voting for The Popjustice Vote opens after the fourth and final deltävling on Saturday February 22nd when all acts have performed. Voting closes Friday February 28th at 5:00 PM GMT. Please PM your votes to me. Please post a confirmation that you have voted in the thread. Results will be revealed soon after.

Eligible: All 28 Melodifestivalen 2020 acts.

As in Eurovision each member awards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12 points. 1 point being the lowest, 12 points being the highest.

2. THE FINAL VOTE

Voting for The Final Vote opens after Andra Chansen when all finalists are confirmed. Voting closes Friday March 6th at 5:00 PM GMT. Please PM your votes to me. Please post a confirmation that you have voted in the thread. Results will be revealed soon after.

Eligible: The 12 Melodifestivalen 2020 finalists.

As in Eurovision each member awards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12 points. 1 point being the lowest, 12 points being the highest.

3. THE POPJUSTICE 12 POINTS AWARDS

This part of the vote is optional. Each member selects one artist for each category; you may submit artists into multiple categories.

Voting for The Popjustice Awards opens after Andra Chansen when all finalists are confirmed. Voting closes Friday March 6th at 5:00 PM GMT. Please PM your votes to me. Please post a confirmation that you have voted in the thread. Results will be revealed soon after.

Eligible: All 28 Melodifestivalen 2020 acts.

1. Best vocal performance
    2. Best choreography
    3. Best dressed
    4. Best hair
    5. Act that didn't get to the final, but should have
    6. 2019 act you hope enters again in 2020

7. Best non-competing act (opening numbers and interval acts)
    8. Act that has never competed in Melodifestivalen, but hopefully will in 2021
    9. Act that has competed in a previous Melodifestivalen, not this year, but hopefully in 2021

10. Favorite 2020 Melodifestivalen host
    11. Your pick to host Melodifestivalen in 2021
    12. Best dancer who isn't a contestant
    13. Hottest contestant

2. I'm so ready! Thanks for running this again.

WowWowWowWow and Charley like this.
  3. David Sundin.

[​IMG]

4. Not when he let Sean Banan resurface.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. Here for Linda

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. Count me in.

[​IMG]

Charley likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.