Popjustice 17 theme issues | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice 17 theme issues

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by HeartSwells, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:17 PM.

?

Are you having this issue?

1. I use PJ 17 and have this issue

57.1%
  2. I use PJ 17 and don't have this issue

14.3%
  3. You can pick a different theme?!

28.6%
  1. Was mentioned in another thread, but figured a new one would gain more traction.

I use the Popjustice 17 theme (mainly to avoid advertising that make the site difficult to navigate), each time a new page is loaded it will automatically scroll to the bottom of the page, I suspect due to an issue with the Facebook plugin. Funnily enough it seems to work fine on my phone, but not desktop.

I don't mind the plugin not working, but it's just annoying having to scroll to the top of the page again and again.

[​IMG]

It seems to be a widespread issue with Facebook - https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/2526305424326407/ - however it's been almost 2 weeks and I've not seen any development, how easy would it be to disable the plugin @Popjustice ?

Eric Generic likes this.
  2. wait!

It seems to be an issue for people who aren't logged into Facebook, I had to log in to view that developers page and the error hasn't appeared since, so for anyone who is having issues and has an account, log into Facebook within the same browser and see if that helps.

Eric Generic likes this.
  3. Not being a Facebook user it looks like I'll have to wait it out until it's fixed. Cheers for looking into it though.

4. Seems to be sorted!

lob0to likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.