Popjustice Again 2021 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Again 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WowWowWowWow, Dec 27, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Inspired by the recent Eurovision Again contest, we voted on the forum's favorite entries that never left the semifinals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    iheartpoptarts, Conan, Maki and 9 others like this.
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. SEMI-FINAL RESULTS

SEMI-FINAL 1

[​IMG]

SEMI-FINAL 2

[​IMG]

4. I can only recall like five of these songs, so my voting was deliberately very thin and only one-two songs per country.

(Except for Switzerland oddly enough where I wanted to vote for more than three songs.)

5. Just sent in my votes.

Thank you for doing this.

[​IMG]

6. This seems fun, I don't know/remember a ton of these songs though, so some FYCs would be helpful.

Speaking of FYCs, please support this classic:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  7. Please vote for Igranka!!!!!!

Maki, constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. This thread makes me feel emotional, breathless and um...real.

Maki, constantino, londonrain and 3 others like this.

9. [​IMG]

hallkyon, Maki, phily693 and 6 others like this.
  10. Also I forgot to mention that I lumped some entries into an Extras category because I didn’t think it was fair that some songs would get in by default (being the only song from their country to have NQ’d). But this allows them to still have a shot. The two top-scoring Extras will make the semifinals.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  11. Actually that's great idea.
    and voted! Thanks for this event.

Maki and WowWowWowWow like this.
  12. Me voting for X My Heart

[​IMG]

NecessaryVoodoo, Maki, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  13. Je t’adore still being that girl fourteen years later. It better qualify!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    hallkyon, Kadebostany, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  14. Hello! I am tagging people who have participated in previous Eurovision-related rates to see if you would like to partake in this one. You are welcome to participate in this pre-voting and/or come by again on January 10th when the semi-final voting begins.
    @7thSugababe
    @abael
    @acrimonious mammoth
    @AllRed
    @andymc35

acrimonious mammoth and andymc35 like this.
  15. Hello! I am tagging people who have participated in previous Eurovision-related rates to see if you would like to partake in this one. You are welcome to participate in this pre-voting and/or come by again on January 10th when the semi-final voting begins.
    @berserkboi
    @Charley
    @cjwhite1
    @Daniel_O
    @dinodino

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    berserkboi likes this.
  16. Hello! I am tagging people who have participated in previous Eurovision-related rates to see if you would like to partake in this one. You are welcome to participate in this pre-voting and/or come by again on January 10th when the semi-final voting begins.
    @dynamite_state
    @Filippa
    @Gasur
    @girlsaloudjunkie
    @Hudweiser

Filippa likes this.
  17. Hello! I am tagging people who have participated in previous Eurovision-related rates to see if you would like to partake in this one. You are welcome to participate in this pre-voting and/or come by again on January 10th when the semi-final voting begins.
    @Island
    @ItTakesAMuscle
    @jruk2007
    @K94
    @KingBruno

18. Hello! I am tagging people who have participated in previous Eurovision-related rates to see if you would like to partake in this one. You are welcome to participate in this pre-voting and/or come by again on January 10th when the semi-final voting begins.
    @misterbigalow
    @P Grandson
    @phily693
    @Pineapple

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.