Popjustice Again 2021 | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Again 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WowWowWowWow, Dec 27, 2020.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

She’s straight through to the winners’ rate, like all the other rate winners in this subforum.

2. I'm pretty sure she'll get a spot in the winners rate, since this was a rate, even if the format was a bit different than usual.

3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Yeah, as long as it’s not a regular song contest round or second chance round, it goes straight through.

berserkboi, constantino, Maki and 3 others like this.
  4. A challenger for my 12 for the next winners rate has emerged. Hoping the voters in here will turn up in the winners rate cause I for one, do not want to Dance Alone.

5. I'm so late catching up on PJ stuff but this was lovely! Bops all over too! Hugs @WowWowWowWow!

P.S. I checked out some of the semi songs I missed and Slovenia was totally robbed.

6. Hello.
    Would there be interest in another vintage Eurovision rate?

My idea is simple: Every participant sends a favorite non-winning national finalist. Then we vote Eurovision style on them.

7. Yes to this theme!! But perhaps 2 depending on the amount of voters?

8. Good idea Sprocky — makes me think we could even go with 3 or 4 entries each, and then do the voting style with 4 12s, 4 10s, etc.

Now the scandalous question ... should we ban Melodifestivalen songs?
    [​IMG]
    (Because one could make an argument that it’s the most followed national final on the forum and we want to spread the love around)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    phily693, soratami, Maki and 2 others like this.
  9. This contest rate should be for songs ineligible for PJRetro.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. 2000 and beyond, eh? Might be nice to have some time boundaries. I’m thinking it may also be a good plan to exclude any songs that were in other rates (Melodifestivalen rate, PJSC or PJ00s, Alt-Eurovision, etc.)
    OK - look for a thread this weekend!

11. There was a Melodifestivalen rate?? Amazing

Untouchable Ace and WowWowWowWow like this.
  12. No.

[​IMG]

13. Helmed by the illustrious @Empty Shoebox!
    Clicky here

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.