Popjustice Again 2021 | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Again 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WowWowWowWow, Dec 27, 2020.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The jury scamming Amazing past Verona into the semifinals only to have Amazing flop out of the competition before the final...

2. @WowWowWowWow you're wrong for having Telemóveis as the 20th reveal, I was about to go @Robsolete avatar.gif thinking it hadn't made it.

3. Also Taboo was robbed. But at least that was one of the only two songs in my top 5 from each semi-final that didn't make it.

4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Poor Taboo. It was the only one of my top nine in semi-final 1 not to make it.

Two of my top three songs in semi-final 2 got cut, though.

Maki, WowWowWowWow and soratami like this.
  5. I voted for thirteen out of the twenty finalists, and nearly voted for three of them.

"Keep the Faith" (my 12 in semi-final 2) and "Hope Never Dies" were robbed, but I'm pretty much satisfied with these finalists. Was hoping that "One Night’s Anger" and "Walk Along" would sneak in, but I'm fine with these missing out.
    Can't believe that "X My Heart" passed, though. It's as basic as a pop song can get and literally has zero standout qualities.

Also, were people voting for Conan Osiris only because they find him hot? #justiceforSuzy

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. The shade of not tagging me and now I forgot to vote.

That said. I should not have forgotten ddd. Most songs that reached the final would have gotten my vote. Scared to look what did not. But it can't be worse than Verona not qualifying.

londonrain, Maki and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. "Fun" Fact: The gap between 10th and 11th place in Semi-Final 1 was 6 points. In Semi-Final 2... 22 points.

Untouchable Ace, Maki and londonrain like this.
  8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I gave Keep The Faith a 12 as well. If she still didn’t qualify maybe we were the only ones.

Do people think Conan is hot? Really?

10. I gave Keep the Faith 8, and Telemoveis 7.

11. Taste! The dramatic queen Tamara again ended up immensely underrated...

Maybe I got that impression or likely mixed him up with Mahmood oop (anyways, the song is not it).

londonrain and WowWowWowWow like this.
  12. Great songs and Blackbird!!!!!!

soratami, Maki and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Quero Ser Tua is a cute bop, but Telemóveis?

[​IMG]

The mix of the fado vocals with the electronic/experimental production, plus the lyrics... it's honestly genius.

14. I keep voting him because Telemóveis is my winner of entire 2010's era.

15. Say what you will about Conan O.... but he's not Sa***dor S***al so I'm on board regardless.

16. I mean, I love FKA twigs and some "Madame X" tracks (and experimental music in general), but "Telemóveis" doesn't work for me at all. It just sounds like a mess.

Kadebostany, phily693 and londonrain like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. Telemóveis is a better song and Conan isn't a trash human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. We’re almost halfway through the voting period for our Popjustice Again final. I’m tagging all the people who voted in an earlier round to beg, plead, kindly request them to vote in the final by February 7th!
    @7thSugababe
    @A&E
    @acrimonious mammoth
    @Alenko
    @AllRed

soratami likes this.
  20. We’re almost halfway through the voting period for our Popjustice Again final. I’m tagging all the people who voted in an earlier round to beg, plead, kindly request them to vote in the final by February 7th!
    @Ana Raquel
    @andymc35
    @dancingwithmyself
    @daninternational

Ana Raquel and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.