PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Yes, this is rhetoric without any action, but it's still pretty astonishing rhetoric given who it's coming from. I wish we could have seen a live reaction from his cousin Amy. Ahem.

he/him/basic cishomo
Yes, this is rhetoric without any action, but it's still pretty astonishing rhetoric given who it's coming from. I wish we could have seen a live reaction from his cousin Amy. Ahem.
WaitTT I didn't clock this connection and they're legit cousins!? Hilarious! I want to watch Trainwreck with Chuck and get live commentary.

Her comment circa Donny attacking Chuck is killing me:

Amy Schumer said:
Also I know chuck Schumer and HE CANNOT act trust me. He can barely smile on cue. He can't help but be transparent and genuine

I hate how a few media outlets pretended to give a shit when Judge Judy endorsed Nikki Haley (after previously endorsing Bloomberg. The worms). She's fun for GIFs and some of her quips, but she's literally too ignorant and smallminded to say anything remotely coherent about politics. Stick to disputes about whether it was a loan or a gift, JJ. You are so out of your depth when discussing anything more serious than that.

Oh that’s disappointing. I love Judge Judy, though she looks like Dubya in a robe sometimes; I think there’s a common primate ancestor they shared way back.

he/him
TikTok is bad. It's a sewer gutter overflowing with misinformation and is having an unmitigated detrimental effect on kids’ and teens’ developmental stages and the general mental health of people. I would be thrilled to see it be banned (or heavily reeled in). Though we certainly need this same energy directed at meta and Twitter.
I really don't think such claims work in the face of this legislation.

For all the claims of China as some draconian government, framing America's concern as mental health would beg the question of why then the US simply doesn't follow the same regulations China has placed on Douyin and other social media (said restrictions the US itself criticizes). In China, for example, someone under the age of 12 needs a code provided by their parent when trying to access TikTok for more than one hour a day.

What does trying to oust a China-based tech company from its majority ownership in the leading global social media platform do for the mental health of American youth?

I think any discourse that boxes TikTok in as uniquely misinformation is short-sighted and inadvertently ends up playing into "evil commie China" Americanism. The owner of Twitter is literally a white South African man actively retweeting claims that a Jewish cabal is trying to mass import African & Arab migrants into Europe to destroy white identity. It's also hard to ignore how TikTok has been vilified on the right for being one of the main platforms where LGBTQ representation and news out of things like Palestine have been able to go viral.

It serves no progressive causes for Dems to support something so reactionary it's the Patriot Act for Gen Z.

Last edited:
Extremely chilling and horrifying article.

After Republicans regained control of all levers of state gov in Louisiana two months ago, they are essentially creating a prototype slavery-like work program in the state.

The Trump back / far-right lunatic Bernie Moreno swept the GOP primary in Ohio. Seems to be playing out similarly to the PA GOP kerfuffle in 2022 when Oz won but was massively unpopular with moderate voters. He also seems to...possibly be gay? Nn

He/Him/His
The Trump back / far-right lunatic Bernie Moreno swept the GOP primary in Ohio. Seems to be playing out similarly to the PA GOP kerfuffle in 2022 when Oz won but was massively unpopular with moderate voters. He also seems to...possibly be gay? Nn

Anecdotally, my dad is a never-Trumper who said he will likely end up voting for Brown in the general. It'll be interesting to see how much of 2024 echoes 2022.

LaRose consistently flopping is so hilarious to me. Desperate loser!

he/him/basic cishomo
Joe Biden: If you let Donald Trump win again he'll deport your loved ones!!!!!!

.......... conveniently ignoring the fact that he is already deporting them too just as viciously as Trump??? He just won't say it out loud. Does he honestly think they are incapable of basic critical thinking? It's mind boggling. Shut the hell up and walk the talk Joe. Until you do that you don't deserve the votes. Livid.

Joe Biden: If you let Donald Trump win again he'll deport your loved ones!!!!!!

.......... conveniently ignoring the fact that he is already deporting them too just as viciously as Trump??? He just won't say it out loud. Does he honestly think they are incapable of basic critical thinking? It's mind boggling. Shut the hell up and walk the talk Joe. Until you do that you don't deserve the votes. Livid.
B-but when they go low, we go high? *eyeroll emoji*

Last edited:
she/her
Jared Kushner did an interview at Harvard or something where he said Gaza would make a great ocean front development opportunity, Israel should move all the Palestinians into the desert, and that he doesn't believe Palestinians should have their own state.

We live in hell.

Jared Kushner did an interview at Harvard or something where he said Gaza would make a great ocean front development opportunity, Israel should move all the Palestinians into the desert, and that he doesn't believe Palestinians should have their own state.

We live in hell.

What’s surprising is that people think his comments are radically different from current US action and policy on the the ground.

Last edited:
What’s surprising is that people think his comments are radically different from current US action and policy on the the ground.

Nothing in that post mentions anything about the US deporting Palestinians. If you want to discuss how the U.S. is responsible for the current situation due to their prolonged interference in the Middle East / Israel, that is one thing. But what Netanyahu says is not US action and policy. The man has essentially gone rogue and is all but an authoritarian leader at this point.

Last edited:

But what Netanyahu says is not US action and policy. The man has essentially gone rogue and is all but an authoritarian leader at this point.

Biden has said there are “no red lines” when it comes to support for Israel so what Netanyahu says is effectively US action and policy.

We keep hearing Blinken say stuff like Israel’s colonial settlements are “inconsistent” with intl law but never illegal. We keep hearing Biden talk about civilian casualties but never puts any limits on the bombs it provides. So there is an agreement with Israeli policy, until there is actual action that suggests otherwise.

If the US held a fraction of the same concern for what Israel does with its US funding as - for example - they are with UNRWA, there would be thousands of people still alive / not starving to death.

To say nothing of the arms and machinery it is supplying, US nationals serving in the IDF, exercising its VETO, etc. The active role they are playing here is pretty clear.

The man has essentially gone rogue and is all but an authoritarian leader at this point.
Sis… he hasn’t gone rouge. The horrors in Gaza are completely consistent with the brutality of Israel towards Palestinians for decades. And while the Israeli public may want Netanyahu gone, they’ve also completely supported the way the IDF has conducted the war. There was a poll last November that showed a majority think the IDF is using too little firepower. Hard to imagine that shifting significantly since.

Pointing the figure at Netanyahu as some lone rogue actor is just a new talking point by Dem leadership that doesn’t hold up. It’s been wild to see them cycle through excuses.

Sis… he hasn’t gone rouge. The horrors in Gaza are completely consistent with the brutality of Israel towards Palestinians for decades. And while the Israeli public may want Netanyahu gone, they’ve also completely supported the way the IDF has conducted the war. There was a poll last November that showed a majority think the IDF is using too little firepower. Hard to imagine that shifting significantly since.

Pointing the figure at Netanyahu as some lone rogue actor is just a new talking point by Dem leadership that doesn’t hold up. It’s been wild to see them cycle through excuses.
To clarify, I'm talking about his recent comments and moves as rogue, not the actions of the past six months. He's been given a hard no on attacking Rafah which he is still fully gunning for and his relationship with the current admin has all but deteriorated over the last month (though, yes, the US still pushing for the Israeli 'aid' package is counterintuitive). And also to be clear, I'm not excusing Israel's horrific genocidal actions during the last six months. But trying to say "Jared Kushner saying Palestinians should be deported to the middle of the desert is the same as US policy now and they are using the ports to do so" is just blatant misinformation.