PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 469 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I know we don’t care, but HOW is Alaska nowhere close to being done yet? I swear they’ve been stuck on 50% (on the Guardian’s reporting) for hours.

Bobbyrae, Kuhleezi, Jamie and 4 others like this.
  2. That’s super good right? Like that lean in Trump’s direction isn’t even close to what he would need to sway it back with the remaining votes that are being counted, right?

jtm, CaliDevotion and londonrain like this.

3. Here we go...

nooniebao, LTG, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  4. Yeah luckily no one posted it in the thread until now nn

inevitable and londonrain like this.
  5. The first reply says it all: ""law and order" crowd sure hate law and order."

lushLuck, Quimogen, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  6. Okay, but the way that the last three Democratic presidents claim Irish ancestry, and the last three Republicans British. Taste.

[​IMG]

7. Me from Tuesday to Thursday: "This needs to end!"

Me today: "The longer it takes, the longer Map Daddy stays on MSNBC..."

[​IMG]

lushLuck, Laurence, Bobbyrae and 13 others like this.

8. I need this infighting to continue omgggg Marjorie being a godsend

[​IMG]

9. The official election bop.

lushLuck and wodny like this.

10. Welp. Here we are again. This is a scenario where Trump could feasibly come back in PA.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Wild Man. and Square like this.
  11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

“The angels are being dispatched from Africa and Latin America but they didn’t get visas”

[​IMG]

12. Either way they should go to Biden, even if some aren’t counted the ones that are should skew towards Biden. Plus Republicans were less likely to request mail in so won’t be picking up as many provisionals either.

Stopremix likes this.
  13. Honestly kind of bored of these twists and turns now

it was a cute kii when it was distracting me from corporate servitude but now I got my own free time hoe

14. The people move a lot slower because it’s so cold and they have to transport the result by sled dog.

15. Kornacki is the only one running with this. I swear the media is milking it for all it’s worth. Those provisionals would have to skew heavily for Trump to overcome the margin when 40k of them are from Philadelphia. I wouldn’t imagine they would be much different from the ones already coming from there. I’m over this shit.

mylesofsmiles93 likes this.

16. their brains worms...

[​IMG]

17. CNN just telling Kornflakey to fill airtime nn

Kuhleezi and mylesofsmiles93 like this.
  18. Yea refreshing multiple google tabs for 3 days straight during working hours I was fine with but they expect me to do that over the weekend when I have nothing else to do? I don’t think so

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.