PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Ugh. My h*****d is slightly fuckededed when the pandemic unemployment assistance ends, so I was hoping for at least $400. Please sir!!!!

2. Politicians, mainly Republicans, who don’t want to increase the deficit. And people who hate working people nn.

3. All I could think was hard drive for like literally 2 minutes.

The fact this stimulus bill is going to be even worse than the first and when we probably need it more. I’m nervous.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Who do they think can live off of $400?

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  5. Didn't you see the budget that McDonald's published for us slovenly idiots, sweatie? Just stop buying so much avocado toast and iPhones, work four jobs, and eat termite dust every day.

fancygreen, Up N Down, Blond and 24 others like this.
  6. The fucking nerve of them to talk about the deficit when the Fed has signaled that they will continue to print money to backstop the stock market.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...y-and-potentially-short-recession/5412979002/

So why can’t money be printed for this, M4A and so on then?

7. Person.
    Woman.
    Man.
    Camera.
    TV.

Bobbyrae, bakerboy92 and Doodvid like this.

8. Biden rehabilitating the Republicans who helped craft the Iraq War while his likely VP shills for military-industrial contractors openly in Congress.

Running to be Biden's VP literally has shifted Kamala rightwards from what was already a Congressional record that was only performatively progressive at best.

Also good news for Rashida:

But please donate to her campaign if you can since the establishment seem determined to oust her.

9. VP Karen Bass

[​IMG]

just pick her and let her do the talking, Biden

10. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I know it’s foolish, and I know better than to expect anything, but I cross my fingers hoping for Baldwin.

11. I have to admit I don't know much about Representative Bass. Any recommended reading material to get up to speed on her?

12. Can't wait to join protests on Jan 22, after Joe Biden wins <3

[​IMG]

nooniebao, Leona Clarkson and Jwentz like this.

13. AOC conducting a masterclass in dragging on that nasty egghead from Florida.

14. Rich analyst Hoarse Whisperer is back to not violently hating AOC this week? Oh wow.

--

15. Kinda shocked Klobberhcar and Schumer voted yes on that

HorseTears likes this.
  16. FUCK Feinstein, Harris, Coons, Kaine, Menendez, and Whitehouse. All from liberal states - I hope they all get primaried. I especially fucking hate Feinstein.

HorseTears and nooniebao like this.
  17. Kamala loves posturing, I’m surprised she didn’t vote yes fjgskdfgsdfg

18. Republicans: War
    Democrats: War

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.