PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 510 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. A game you win by declaring a lower score, makes sense for him alright!

[​IMG]

2. The Trump family no longer having special privileges to protect them from legal prosecution?

The state of New York be like:

4. The champagne I’ve had in my cupboard for 2 years because I don’t even like it is coming out TONIGHT

[​IMG]

Laurence, Tabris, Lander and 30 others like this.
  5. Sksksksksksks I just realized that Melania has to Christmas decorate the White House again in just a few weeks

[​IMG]

6. Donald on the golf course hearing the news

7. This was the most gripping season finale ever.

Lander, Bobbyrae, nooniebao and 17 others like this.
  8. Can Twitter ban him now

9. Kamala Harris is officially the greatest scammer in the history of the United States.
    [​IMG]

Laurence, Lander, papatrick and 49 others like this.
  10. Shall we all tweet “You’re FIRED” to @therealdonaldtrump as someone suggested previously?

marie_05, _hazzie_, Rob and 3 others like this.
  11. ADM

ADM

In the same year we heard people banging pots and pans for unity in the some of our scariest and lonliest time in our lives, it really really hits hard to see it happen again in joy and release.

Right now would be a great time for someone to click their fingers to make Miss Rona leave so Americans can hug strangers in the street. They deserve it.

To see these videos of joy and not hate as we’ve got almost used to seeing for the past while is just.. so so good.

collxtion, andru, Jamie and 5 others like this.
  12. The fact Joe even picked her as VP after she basically called him a racist to his face is still making me scream

Laurence, Tabris, Lander and 49 others like this.
  13. America to Trump's final grasp at straws:

14. ..well I did say Trump wouldn’t stand a chance against a Democrat with less baggage 4 years ago...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. He’s FINALLY free

Laurence, Tabris, Lander and 48 others like this.
  16. So @Trump when are you gonna step away from the concession stand to make your concession speech?

17. They obviously logged on for the GIFs and decided to wait until we reached page 500. Well done, news team!

Kuhleezi, LTG, Jamie and 6 others like this.
  18. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

These fucking idiot newscasters talking about all the millions who voted for Trump and what their reaction is going to be.

Y’all weren’t profiling the Hillary voters 4 years ago!

19. Fjfjffbdjs the British shade on BBC kills me they’ve called him boring and “not a good debater” in the last 5 minutes alone

Laurence, Lander, Bobbyrae and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.