PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 522 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I didn’t know LA people were capable of this much feeling, let alone happiness, but the celebrations I can hear suggest otherwise.

Lander, Mr.Arroz, Square and 26 others like this.
  2. This blonde queen presenting on BBC is slaying me nn

The shade and sass

3. The sheer amount of fireworks being let off here in Nottingham, England since the election result was announced is insane. My adoptive home city really said "FUCK TRUMP" huh?

marie_05, Jordtayylor, Sarzy and 3 others like this.
  4. The fact no one was out in the streets celebrating like this for Trump when he won speaks loads. More like collective grief that night cause we all knew.

Lander, Mr.Arroz, marie_05 and 17 others like this.
  5. Boris being near any of his children? It’s not realistic.gif

Laurence, marie_05, andru and 11 others like this.

7. I can't wait to hug Kamala before she puts me in jail for being a faggot <3

Laurence, Lander, Mr Blonde and 17 others like this.
  8. I’m serious y’all. I’ll try to post pictures later but bumper-to-bumper traffic and so much car honks it’s literally deafening.

DC didn’t come to play today and I’m so glad I get to be in the city while this fucker is absolutely humiliated.

We’re READY for some NEW neighbours y’all

andru, Kuhleezi, _hazzie_ and 11 others like this.
  9. The fact that it was Jake fucking Tapper.

But yeah, Progressives worked their asses off. Bernie, AOC, & Ilhan were going ham on GOTV measures. Ilhan alone padded Biden's margins by a significant amount in Minnesota.

The ugly centrists can stay pressed.

Lander, He, Slice of Life and 20 others like this.
  10. Nn this is only because it was Guy Fawkes Night the other day but let's just co-opt the celebrations anyway!

[​IMG]

11. Dominic Cummings and Brexit found CANCELLED

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, sapnu puas, Square and 3 others like this.
  12. Btw I don’t think we’ve talked about how turnout has been the highest in 120 years

That is INCREDIBLE. Miss Biden has a MANDATE henny

13. Just teared up a little liking and reading all your celebratory comments on my bus journey home. It’s our firework night weekend in the uk and the bus driver pulled over so we could watch a big display that was going off from someone’s garden. Magic by Kylie was playing. A moment!

14. My dad text me today saying she comes from my hometown!

Also, not me ordering a bunch of Mexican takeout in celebration.

15. Actually, there was minor fireworks where I am too. I think there’s a genuine sense of relief here.

16. I'm so sorry I had work and couldn't come here earlier but

[​IMG]

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Rat enthusiast @Lost Boy:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.