PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 580 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. It’s too early to say this since the ruling isn’t even going to be decided to next summer.

HorseTears likes this.
  2. Trump's """legacy""" was already a dumpster fire but the justices he put on the court possibly not doing what he thought they would will be the cherry on top

Lander, LPT, Slice of Life and 23 others like this.
  3. True, but Kavanaugh and Roberts sound sceptical af.

4. the fact that I thought we heard the last of Agent Orange and now all this crap is still going down is giving me the jitters

Ashling92, Mikey1701, relby and 2 others like this.

5. Don't worry about it.

6. Meanwhile, in Vermont,

Laurence, Lander, lushLuck and 18 others like this.
  7. Trump wins NC according to Decision Desk HQ.

":("

londonrain likes this.
  8. Biden better be getting ready to play hard ball I swear to god. Cut these petty tyrants down to size.

9. I understand that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party presidential candidates may not appeal to everyone, but my gut reaction is that someone who casts their ballot for SANTA CLAUS should be banished from ever voting again.

10. Not even Tucker Carlson, who had to testify in court that his show is parody in order to avoid losing a lawsuit, is backing up the fraudulent voting claims. He said there is no evidence of it Dddd.

When even the clowns won't back up your political theater stunt, you need better tricks. Like, can you come up with anything else???

Lander, lushLuck, Lila and 17 others like this.
  11. Does the Four Seasons (not hotel, sandwiched between a crematorium and an adult book shop) count?

12. Doesn't seem like a productive way to thank the organizers who helped win Biden your state.

13. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

“I want to be President! And I need Trump’s help!”

14. Good luck booking that transition you speak of

Lander, Truce, LGStan93 and 14 others like this.
  15. Post-January 2021, I'm very curious where Trump goes
    You've really got to wonder what power Trump can wield now that Murdoch and his networks are turning on him. Without the propaganda arm doing the work, a lot of that momentum sort of dissipates, right?

16. His cult has OAN and other lunatic outlets to get their message out.

Ashling92, HorseTears and lutz like this.
  17. Ah yes. The news network that is doing so well it...doesn't subscribe to the Nielsen ratings service because of how expensive it is.

I think Trump underestimates how many people are actually diehard Trump stans versus just voting for him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.