PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Yaaaaas kill each other!!!!

2. Wait the growth on display

[​IMG]

3. I was literally just about this ddd

We’re in a fucking pandemic where tens of millions of people have been kicked off their insurance.

just pass fucking M4A.

thommyh, ohaimanabu, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  4. That would mean gutting the private health insurance and pharmaceutical industries in the USA. That won’t happen since pretty much all members of Congress are bought by those industries.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. Let's be real, Biden isn't going to suddenly become a Medicare For All convert, but I still think it's great that these delegates are going to put the pressure on. As Angela Davis said, one of the (few) advantages of Biden over Trump is that he's more likely to be open to pressure from the left, so why wait until he's in office to start that pressure? It might bring the "national conversation" on healthcare back to the forefront and let Dems see how popular the program actually is when it's fully understood.

I also don't buy that putting this pressure on Biden is somehow going to split the party and prevent him from winning in November. There might be some heartburn on the way to November, but if Biden is smart [eeehhhm... no comment] he'll leverage that pressure on him to show that he's willing to listen by offering further concessions on healthcare or related systems that impact the working class. Is that in anyway as meaningful as true healthcare reform? No, of course not, but maybe the goal post will be moved further left before he's even in office.

thommyh, inevitable, Beginner and 4 others like this.
  6. $5 that he calls single payer dirty commie malarkey before November though, just to hedge all bets.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  7. What a cunt

Cognitive Dissonance likes this.
  8. I feel like the Biden campaign is testing the waters with potential VP picks. Various people on the shortlist have been trending all day thanks to different leaks to the press.

inevitable likes this.
  9. The way I’ve gone from being a solid Democrat in February to now considering registering as an independent.....man fuck this party.

10. dddd if I could I would smack the taste out of Jeff Weaver's mouth for his "Bernie is going to suspend but we can still get enough delegates to have a say in the platform" bullshit.

11. The way the Democratic party hates poor people and loves losing, whew.

3Xs, huntypoo, michaelhird and 16 others like this.
  12. I've never smoked Marijuana ever, and I don't see how THEY don't see there's a clear public consensus that it should be legalized at the federal level. But then I guess that's what happens when the politicians are also the 1%.

POPGASM, Jwentz, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  13. They've gone all in for the suburban whites. They're lowkey what I expected Republicans to become.

Jwentz, lushLuck, FridayNight and 2 others like this.
  14. Byeeeeeeee

acl, POPGASM, KamikazeHeart and 16 others like this.
  15. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

“MoSt PROgresIvE plaTform in dddEmoCRatic HIStorY!”

aaronhansome, acl, POPGASM and 13 others like this.
  16. Can’t trust Fauci, but

17. Wow

3Xs, acl, POPGASM and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.