PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 742 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. What happened to the 14th Amendment plan? (Basically barring his ability to run for public office, and possibly extending that to anyone else who incited violence against the country)

Tracy Jacks and slaybellz like this.
  2. Basically none, the Senate would need to convict and Mitch isn't calling a session to do so in time.

3. They said on ABC news earlier that he doesn't actually lose any of those privileges sadly.

4. Yes this is the same as when he was impeached the first time, it's not much more than a stain on his record. The Senate needs to convict him of crimes to remove him from office and take away the perks.

irishlamb likes this.
  5. Yeah that was liberal misinformation, taken from Facebook and popularized on Twitter nn.

HorseTears and irishlamb like this.
  6. SBK

SBK

At least find a way to stop him running again. Seriously, come on America.

7. So I’m looking into now and the actual answer is...we don’t know if he loses them or not, because if he’s convicted, he’ll have both been convicted and “removed” from office, whilst simultaneously having finished his term.

tea and Jamie like this.

8. FUCK OOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF

LPT, ufint, Rhombus and 38 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam

I don’t see this as anything less than a power move tbh

10. Alexa play Second Time Around by Lady G!

Sooyoung, HorseTears, Lander and 10 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

beyoncésweave, Rhombus, R92 and 14 others like this.
  12. It would be cool if there was a separate procedure to impeach first ladies. Melania=trash.

13. The same amount of people voted to impeach Trump as he got electoral votes. 232 is just not the guy’s lucky number.

14. Tea. I think peak Melania was launching a cyber bullying campaign given who her husband is. Like gurl, PLEASE.

Lander, kal, K94 and 9 others like this.
  15. Soundtrack for tonight

Modeblock, itylts, ohaimanabu and 2 others like this.
  16. Can someone explain this picture to me.

LPT, tea, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  17. Trump Impeachment: The Re-Up

slaybellz, ohaimanabu and Ashling92 like this.
  18. Don’t forget to Be Best!

WowWowWowWow and Raichu like this.
  19. She just wants to be remembered for something, but that's hard to do when you have no talents.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.