PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 782 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. I haven't received this much life from a republican video since a news report announcing *rump had Covid.
    upload_2021-1-20_22-15-13.png

K94, HorseTears, Heretic and 9 others like this.
  2. I can't believe we finally made it to this point. I know the bar is low but Jesus Christ we did it Joe we did it.

joe_alouder, Lander, lutz and 17 others like this.
  3. I lol'd

4. The devil works hard, but capitalists work harder!

5. I'M NOT YOUR PLASTIC DOLL!!1

6. I’d go with ILLIBERAL TEARS just for the LOLz.

7. All new furnishings sponsored by Fenty Home.

8. "Why did you have to ruin my Inauguration Day joy by mentioning Marco Rubio?"

Living for Ana Navarro on CNN.

9. What a literal dumpster fire the past four years were.

slaybellz, Lander, dvno and 12 others like this.
  10. Anyone wanting to dive deep into the insanity that is the QAnon movement should check out this (rather long) article. It's fascinating stuff, and honestly, seeing the fallout from nothing they believed coming true is quite tasty.

Kuhleezi, Heretic, tea and 8 others like this.
  11. I was trying to figure out what the crying woman in that TikTok meant with all the stuff about the American flag, and I realized that she was probably referring to the state flag that was behind Biden...in Delaware...where he was giving a speech about the state...yesterday.

12. Ha! Good catch. I love that she’s begging Jesus as if he hadn’t warned her already. She must’ve been “sick” on the day they taught about worshiping false idols at Sunday school.

13. This article is wild and QAnon is somehow even MORE deranged than I realized?? Thanks for posting, as it was an entertaining mess to go on a deep dive. The amount of mental gymnastics these dangerous people have to constantly put themselves through...

Kuhleezi, Modeblock, Heretic and 7 others like this.
  14. I'm so happy that Joe and Kamala are now POTUS and VPOTUS, my American family are ecstatic, but my Trump loving cousin on my Dad's side isn't happy, well, he can seethe all he wants.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.