PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 858 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. I've criticized her for poor foreign policy judgements in the past, but I can only thank her for holding the line on this matter along with the rest of the Squad.

US politicians speaking like this feels paradigm-shifting.

2. I can't get Rashida Tlaib's speech the other day out of my mind.

(And I was very pleasantly surprised to see Ayanna Pressley be far more critical of Israel.)

3. Meanwhile:

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  5. Thank you for doing the lord’s work @nooniebao - truly.

tea, Modeblock, HorseTears and 5 others like this.
  6. Val Demings joins congresswoman Stephanie Murphy in the Democratic primary to challenge Marco Rubio.

7. Predictably, it looks like there won’t be a lot of pressure from House leadership for Biden to change his posture re: Israel & Palestine.

Mr Blonde and Bobby like this.
  8. And nothing will come out of it

Rhombus, HorseTears and bakerboy92 like this.
  9. I'll get dragged for this later nn but I actually think he listens to other people more than most past Presidents.

10. His behaviour the last 5 months would’ve been radically different if that was the case. I still think what he’s done so far hasn’t been sufficient considering the multiple domestic and global catastrophes the US is currently involved in.

11. Oh?

Mr.Arroz, tea, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  12. To be fair, listening more than most past presidents is a pretty low bar.

Tabris, Mr.Arroz, tea and 2 others like this.
  13. Plus this from yesterday. He is without conscience.

beyoncésweave, tea, Mikl C and 7 others like this.
  14. It was a careful choice of words for that reason nn. I do think he's willing to allow alternative views on the table. Whether he agrees or acts on them (and whose views he acts on)...well, y'all shared the links!

tea, FridayNight, huntypoo and 4 others like this.

15. nobody moved

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.