PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 895 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Thread on a possible 2024 campaign for Buttigieg:

2. God help us. Obviously things can and will change, but I think it's DeSantis' to lose at this point.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  3. I agree. If Harris and Buttigieg are the best Dems can come up with, they’ll lose significantly worse than Clinton in 2016.

Tabris, Mr.Arroz, R92 and 10 others like this.
  4. If Fetterman wins his senate run I think he'll run for president in 2024. I also think Warren will run again if Biden does not.

Chance of winning general:

Fetterman: High chance
    AOC: Good chance
    Warren: 50/50
    Klobuchar: 50/50
    Buttigieg: Low chance
    Harris: Guaranteed loss

5. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

AOC as ‘Good chance’ and Warren 50/50 is so… polite.

6. It would have to depend on who the Republican nominee, but I do think Liz would have a shot in the general. May have been too generous with AOC, but I think she’d be able to mobilize voters in a effective way. We’ll see if she decides to run for Schumer’s seat.

7. lemme move my bang so i can read that again

Tabris, Mr.Arroz, Modeblock and 26 others like this.
  8. Nn I also totally forgot Newsom will probably attempt to throw his hat in the ring. 2024 is gonna be a messsssss

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    HorseTears and nooniebao like this.
  9. Aren’t him and Kamala frenemies? It’d make more sense for him to appoint himself to the Senate whenever Feinstein either dies in office or retires.

10. Oh my God.....

11. Absolutely horrendous. Not sure how that could happen. Surely the point of a prop is that it can't harm people.

I love AOC (most of the time) but this seems optimistic. I can see swing voters disliking a young, smart, opinionated woman cause you know...misogyny. She could probably win New York state in a senate race but the whole country? I don't know. I'd love to be wrong though.

HorseTears and HairBodyFace like this.
  12. This thread is truly funny.

13. Anyone else following the r/antiwork subreddit? Maybe I'm in a bubble or reading too much into things, but I feel like the labor movement (if you can call it that) has been strengthening recently.

14. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

It’s not being covered by national, corporate media at even a fraction of its newsworthiness, I suppose because corporate owners are diametrically opposed to it, but the labor movement is one of the very few things I get some hope from at the moment.

Modeblock and nooniebao like this.
  15. I just looked it up and immediately joined. Spent about 30 minutes in bed reading through the posts with the biggest smile. I want to believe something is coming, but don't want to get my hopes up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.