PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 907 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. He'll never top the true classics "Lying Ted" and "Crooked Hillary".

2. I saw people placing their bets on that he calls him DeathSantis ddd

3. His penchant for nicknames? It's called talent, sweatie.

4. Kooky Kamala was right there and he didn't take it. SAD!

Square and johnny_tsunami like this.
  5. The funniest part is, by all reports, he was low-key afraid of Kamala. (At least in the early days.)

DeSantis isn't beta enough for Trump to pick him as a side-kick, he obviously wants to be president one day, and Trump wouldn't like that. But Trump and someone like Kristi Noem would be, unfortunately, formidable.

I'm a rare hold out in that I'm not convinced as everyone else Trump will run again, but considering the media will let him go only if pried out of their cold, superglued, dead hands, I guess we have to go through the whole charade until it's reality all over again.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  6. From the people I know who know DeathSantis personally, his political aspirations stop at being governor, so I genuinely don't think he'll run but anything could happen.

7. Really? Then why all the constant public virtue-signaling toward the right, I wonder.

Artemisia likes this.
  8. I think he’s too terrified of losing again to do it myself, but his brain is also basically liquefied at this point so who knows.

9. Probably because he'll need all the loons to shill for him when he's up for re-election and is banking on it being a winning strategy with discontent for Biden/Dems at an all-time high in November.

Artemisia likes this.
  10. Adderall trending can only mean one of two things -- Biden ran long on TV today or Trump is off on a drug-addled rage somewhere for being investigated.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. I had a long drive this evening and tortured myself by listening to the last two thirds of Biden's press conference. It was worse than I could have imagined.

12. She probably gets off on this nn.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  13. One of the most progressive House members of the Obama years is looking to make a political comeback.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  15. DeSantis really has cultivated an environment where every marginalized or left-leaning vocal group is being publicly targeted, and in such a short time. Makes you wonder what he or someone of his ilk could do as president. Trump was never that dedicated beyond his own immediate interests and ego. This one is way more dangerous I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.