PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 929 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. So I do actually think a Barnette / Mastriano ticket would be way too extreme / turn off most moderate voters. That, combined with Fetterman’s massive crossover appeal with Republicans, could give down ballot Dems their best showing in years. It might even help us flip the state house back to Dems now that the new maps give them a fair shot.

We’ll have to wait for the results to come in tonight, but Fetterman’s campaigning in rural PA counties with sizable D registrations may have single handedly saved Pennsylvania for Democrats.

Artemisia likes this.
  2. His solution is to *spins wheel* vote!

3. Yessssss

Tabris, ItBeats, Ashling92 and 13 others like this.
  4. PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cpr, matthew., aaronhansome and 3 others like this.
  5. NOOOOO SUMMER I’m gonna cry

6. AIPAC also succeeded in smearing the first Muslim woman to be elected to in NC-04:

While Dems in NC rallied around the only anti-choice Democrat in the legislature to stop a pretty mildly progressive black woman in NC-01.

The only race AIPAC heavily invested in yet are poised to not succeed in their buy-off is an Oregon primary where they for-some-reason went all-in on a Blue Dog despite them running against a largely staunch Biden-team Democrat.

7. WaiT

[​IMG]

8. Everything is bad but I'll accept the KHive tears from Fetterman's win. That health scare instilled the fear of God in me. He's the future of the party if they have any sense (minus the alleged Zionism nn). They don't have sense, but I gotta cling to something!

9. He is a far-right extremist who funded busses to and actively participated in the insurrection and flies the Christian Nationalist appropriated “An Appeal to Heaven” flag outside of his office in the state Capitol :)

10. He’s also a resident of my hometown, which I can confirm is filled with right-wing Christian nuts.

So, yeah.

FridayNight, Hyrulian and Artemisia like this.
  11. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Duppe, nooniebao, Ashling92 and 21 others like this.
  12. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I’m wet.

13. Imagine he runs against him and a Dem candidate wins the split vote

14. Honestly the Republican coke orgy is gonna be lit tonight.

Tabris, ItBeats, Raichu and 15 others like this.
  15. Somebody’s getting face-humped tonight!

HorseTears, cpr and Heretic like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. He needs to take the GOP down with him

Heretic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.