PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 943 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Oh. Oh wow.

2. It's always "We have to win the next election, the alternative is frightening" but then when they do win an election, they still drone strike innocent people, go back on promises, and avoid implementing any majorly popular position. Everything stays stagnant and then they pull the "Well vote for us again and your vote will show you want these things and then we'll do them" and then they don't do them. Or a Republican wins, makes things worse and we take two steps back and democrats winning only bringing us one step forward. If the dems want a leg to stand on, they're going to have to do more than poorly compromise and get nothing done.

Overdose, Aester, kal and 1 other person like this.
  3. It’s just not a compelling or valid argument anymore.

4. Meanwhile….

Is this not a priority, Hillary?

5. Unfortunately had to have a conversation with some gay friends yesterday about how they didn’t want to go to a pride event because of being scared to be in a group of queer people incase something happened. I hope everyone is staying safe and staying proud.

6. Hillary Clinton lost a totally winnable election. I don't care what she has to say about strategy.

Ashling92, Overdose, LTG and 13 others like this.
  7. Nn the way centrists undermine their own argument because they do nothing when they win elections. Ok ugly

8. Bill Maher is such a fucking condescending idiot.

Overdose, LTG, Mr.Arroz and 10 others like this.
  9. Ddd, Krystal kinda got on Bill’s bad side in the previous segment when she made the point Jan 6 hearings aren’t actively solving anything for everyday people and wouldn’t let it go, and she didn’t let up. It was kind of amazing, but one thing I will say for Bill is he’s one of very, very few who would give her such a big (HBO) platform. And I know this thread is pretty tired of Krystal-talk, but it’s funny she pushed back so hard on Maher, but the most she’ll do to Saagar is roll her eyes. I don’t know if it’s because she genuinely likes Saagar as a person, or feels limited in that they’re so tied together as a business and brand they can’t risk a real fight, or some combination of the two.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  10. I had to give up Krystal after she kept going to bat for Gl*nn Greenw*ld.

11. I'm still thinking about this. Soy latte, Patricia Arquette Democrats are a political dead-end and yet Hillary Clinton, Crooked™, is still apparently getting page impressions. I just... what do you do with that.

johnny_tsunami likes this.

12. Jesus fucking christ. This is a real political ad for a major party candidate in America.

13. Ugh.

Your Pretty Brains and nooniebao like this.
  14. And the most powerful Democrats on the federal level are mostly to blame!

15. Gross. Not even surprised anymore but gross. We really deserve a way, way better "opposition" party, but I have no idea how we are supposed to make that happen.

Grateful to y'all for giving me the information I needed to recant my Democratic party affiliation a few years ago. Bye pumkin!

nooniebao likes this.
  16. The Supreme Court has the accelerator on the floor into bringing us to dystopian hell. When, not if, Republicans retake Congress they're gonna be like fire and gasoline.

17. I want to throw up. And they’re gonna reverse Roe tomorrow, no?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.