I've got my pussy hat and I'm booking a flight to DC to march again. Fuck this Gilead bull shit!!!
Feel free to direct those fuckwits to these polls:Some of the er, 'moderate' Republicans I know, have said "They won't go after gay marriage, it would be too controversial with how widely accepted it is now," as if abortion wasn't also widely accepted for the last few decades. They're looking really fucking stupid right now.
I'm becoming increasingly sure life, as in fulfilling the needs of food, water, and adequate shelter, will be extremely competitive and difficult come 2030.I can't help wondering what America looks like in 2030.
I feel like this is just the beginning of a very dark period for human rights.
Right, it’s so aggravating talking to normies who refuse to believe that Republicans are as radical as they are. They’re so open about it, but it never seems to stick. Even if this decision ends up changing their minds, it’s already too late.Some of the er, 'moderate' Republicans I know, have said "They won't go after gay marriage, it would be too controversial with how widely accepted it is now," as if abortion wasn't also widely accepted for the last few decades. They're looking really fucking stupid right now.
The gay cam models…so real. We stan Colombia!I'm lucky enough to be a digital nomad with a second life in Colombia. I've suspected for a while now that Colombia may be where I land semi-permanently but it's looking more and more certain.
Anyway, it's happening and I'm absolutely making preparations before we go full Handmaid's Tale.
- They just elected a very genuine, very intelligent Leftist president with a very genuine, very intelligent Nobel Prize-winning environmental activist Vice President.
- The people have a pulse on reality. Everyone sees poverty every day and knows the pain it causes.
- Literally nobody likes cops.
- The political system makes 700 fucktons more sense than ours, and is not bogged down by old white fucks.
- Gay rights. Abortion rights.
- Home to 99% of gay cam models, which is iconic. I knew two folks who got hired remotely from Colombia at my old job who did it on the side. Learned about why it's popular there. Cool stuff.