PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel | Page 953 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice News Network (PJNN): U.S. Politics Channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hyrulian, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Good thread. Nice to see a politician actually saying a bit more than "Go vote! Give me $5!"

tea, RUNAWAY, Blond and 19 others like this.
  2. More of this, please, people who supposedly are in power! This at least gave me a tiny sliver of hope.

Gemini and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. Not being a Christian in this country is so ostracizing, particularly as a kid. This makes my blood boil.

tea, RUNAWAY, Stopremix and 11 others like this.
  4. Look forward to all the prayers to Satan at future events too! Oh, they only want religious freedom when it’s for Christians?

tea, RUNAWAY, Blond and 12 others like this.

5. Another great twitter thread with real thoughts and ideas here. I love these progressive politicians actually wanting to go beyond just pandering for votes.

tea, RUNAWAY, Blond and 9 others like this.
  6. I cannot deal. Feeling very "more nicotine please!" More aggressive resistance, please!

The fate of the world depends on people like this fighting for power like Madonna. Find your inner serpent and strike, Ilhan. I seriously need the old guard of Democrats to d word already. How much longer can it possibly take.

huntypoo likes this.
  7. I went and cast my early vote in the democratic primary here in Chicago. Most of the races are like "okay do I care who is a judge". But getting to vote for State Representative in my district was nice. There's a great progressive candidate there who I was excited to vote for.

Also there is a progressive trans woman who every election researches and writes up an entire guide of every race in Cook County and endorses the most progressive choices and that was super helpful in giving me more information before I voted. Even on a local level, voting for democrats willynilly isn't good enough. We need progressive ideas at every level of our government.
    I also really can't wait to vote for Chicago Mayor next year too.

RUNAWAY, Blond, Ashling92 and 10 others like this.
  8. California's voting on making abortion a constitutional right in the state in November so let me go ahead and put my registration in now.

Sam, RUNAWAY, Ashling92 and 6 others like this.
  9. At this rate the Supreme Court is gonna bring Jim Crow back. Yall better brush up on your reading, writing, and arithmetic!

10. Not all these US tragedies inadvertently advancing social progress in other countries.

Sam, RUNAWAY, Verandi and 9 others like this.
  11. I wonder if they’ll start letting people claim their unborn children on their tax returns!

Jamie and Your Pretty Brains like this.
  12. That and claiming child support. I hope these awful men are ready to pay child support from conception!

Sam, RUNAWAY, drewsky and 6 others like this.
  13. GimmeWork and johnny_tsunami like this.
  14. Big day in Washington. Surprise witness testimony. Let’s see how Fox News is covering it!

15. He and Ashling92 like this.
  16. Not sure grabbing the throat of a secret service officer is #BeBest behavior Donny T!

17. DB3A690F-C428-4B7C-ACCE-60CFB753E01F.jpeg

More women are anti-abortion.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get more insane. Jesus Christ.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.