Popjustice pets | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nnnumb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Seeing as we've had a thread about our rooms, I wondered what pets do other PJers have.

I've got a Chocolate Labrador, Henry. Don't be fooled by the innocent face...

[​IMG]

Your pics please.

2. Cookie.

[​IMG]

That is all.

3. Flossie:

[​IMG]

4. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cuteness in this thread astounds me! I would post pictures of my four lovely pets but I haven't got any good pictures of ANY of them. :(

5. potatosalad

potatosalad Guest

This is my cat Waffles. He is such an ungrateful bitch. It looks like my mum is holding him back fom pouncing on me as well.

[​IMG]

6. Here's my dog, Dylan:

[​IMG]

He's lovely and lives back in Southport with my mum and I miss him quite a lot.

7. Aw, everyone's pets are gorgeous, i just want to hug them all and adapt a baby voice.

8. I don't have any pets. I'd love one, if anyone has a spare.

9. I have two cats, some fish and my sister has a horse. I can't be bothered to post any pics, you will just have to imagine what they look like!

10. This is Lucy, she is slightly mental and growls at me sometimes for no reason.

[​IMG]

And these are the fish who haven't been named apart from the little one who is called Bert. They've grown quite a bit since this photo.

[​IMG]

11. I may have to go dognapping. I wonder where MarieCherie11 lives? seriously, that dog is just too gorgeous! Mind you, all the dogs are beautiful so far.

I want some fish. And a pig.

12. At Christmas I went to someone's flat where they had the most gorgeous Cocker Spaniel. I want one of those dogs when I have my own place.

13. IT'S PIGDOG!

[​IMG]

HALLO!

14. Ha ha! She's gorgeous until she bites the nose and bow tie off your childhood teddy, I've never forgiven her for that.

15. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

16. I love Pigdog! I wish he was on Twitter more often.

17. You should get Dylan to sign up! He and Pigdog could become the best of Twitter friends! *can't be bothered making account for own pet, however*

18. Jay Jay <3

[​IMG]

19. ADolla, he's amazing!

All of the pets in here are amazing by the way (including mine, obviously). I love all animals so much, SO SO MUCH. I would love a dog of my own (or a cat if a dog wasn't practical), as Flossie up there lives with my parents so I don't see her a lot these days. She's sixteen in August so I often have dark times worrying how long she'll be with us and end up crying for hours, but she is unbelievably healthy for her age and when most people meet her, they never guess she's as old as she is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.