Popjustice pets | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nnnumb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I have 4 cats, Felix (a girl) Jet, Simba and Donj.
    I'll dig out some photos.

I had a Springer Spaniel called Duke when I was younger. He was only a couple of months older than me. I miss him.

WHAT ABOUT CHRISTMAS KITTY??!!!??!?!?!?!

2. I'm close to exploding from cuteness overload and sorta want to clone/steal pigdog!

3. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

Can I just say I want to too!

I have a cat, but she is very mean.

4. But that's part of the charm with cats. Never knowing if they will nozzle you and lick your hand, or scratch your arm so badly it looks like you've fallen over a box of razors. Someday I'll get a cat.

5. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

That's true! You do never know with cats. Sometimes my cat surprises me and goes by my leg and that's the sign that she is being nice and if I do pet her she won't try and scratch/ bite me!

6. Charley

Charley Staff Member

As I posted in the 'What does YOUR username mean?' thread:

"We used to have a dog, a wire-haired dachshund, called Zulma. When my mum was pregnant the dog had a hysterical pregnancy and when I was born she lay by my crib to protect me. She also had a depression once. She bit me this one time when I was toddler, but to be fair I had it coming... I had stuck my fingers in her nose. We both were punished and had to sit in different corners of the room for a time-out."

7. Monty.

[​IMG]

But he died recently, and is probably in Kitty Hell for being such a little bastard to the other cats for most of his life.

berserkboi likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Neelix a.k.a. 'Babydog' - much bigger and fatter now.

9. oh my word if that isn't the cutest dog EVER!

10. Some really lovely looking animals on here.

Well I am a big Dog lover and have 3 Sight hounds. Florence is a Saluki and the other two Kye and Claudia are Lurchers. They are totally lovable but Florence is only a few months old so can be a handful at times. I would never be without a dog in my life that's for sure

11. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I have a dog called Ebony, who is quite nice, but gets in the way a lot when I carry groceries. She sneezes a lot at innappropriate times, too.

One day I want to have a white fish called Vespertine and a brown fish called Medulla.

12. My beautiful boy, Hobbes, giving himself a good clean;

[​IMG]

And my other lovely boy, Hugo, giving it some serious monorail cat action;

[​IMG]

They're five year old big boy cats from a rescue centre, and we've had them for about 8 months. They're amazing, bloody huge, but so friendly and they've really settled in. We're currently living with my parents, and my Mum is finding the furry lovelies to be a bit....well...too furry for her liking, let's say. Can't imagine not having them now!

[​IMG]

berserkboi likes this.
  13. Hud, you're officially my fave member now for having the CUTEST dog! Adorable!

I love dogs.

14. Awww bless you dear! Your cats are super cute!

I lived with a series of cats at my folks' place. We had 8 altogether, 5 at one time was the record. They're down to 3 now. I'd have moggies now if boyfriend wasn't allergic. Dog is more than enough though.

Ideally, I'd have enough land to start a sanctuary for unloved cows and donkeys, some ducks and maybe a sheep or two.

15. I love donkeys! One of my favourite books/programmes used to be Cockleshell Bay, and I loved the donkey in that book - cemented my love for them.

I would love to have a rambling house that could accommodate lots of animals - the rescue centre our two are from was a bit like it - but I dread to think how much they cost to run. And it looked like the money went purely to the sanctuary and not a bit of it on themselves, let me tell you. All the cats were very loved though. I wanted to take lots of them home, there was nothing wrong with any of them - and I don't know why anyone gave our two up. Alot of cats find themselves in homes like that because they have FIV, which is really sad!

16. I tried to liberate a beach donkey when I went to Blackpool but it was too timid to follow me.

We had to choose between 2 dogs at the rehoming centre because we weren't allowed them both. The other one was possibly even cuter than Neelix, but we wanted a more lively animal who'd catch frisbees and stuff. True to his word, he likes nothing more than tennis balls.

17. Urgh, choosing is the worst! We went planning to get one cat, and probably a "small" one -which I know sounds daft, we just don't want a massive fluffy Persian, more than anything. But, as is often the way, our boys chose us. They were sweet and friendly, but lively without being vicious. And I do like to think they have each other when we're out at work. And they're not small, either!

How old is Neelix? Do you know his story? I always like to know where pets come from, if you like.

18. Alright, you've twisted my arm, here are my pets:

[​IMG]
    Dizzy, she's OLD and fat and now deaf.

[​IMG]
    Dylan, he's not so little anymore, this is the first pic I could find. He's a lot darker and fatter now!

[​IMG]
    Misty, my sister's horse. Likes to chase me across fields.

[​IMG]
    This is Bob, he's my dad's cat and I love him so much I want him to be mine but my dad lives too far away for me to have him (Sadface).

OH YES and there was Turts:
    [​IMG]

and Turts 2:
    [​IMG]

Both of whom lasted about 3 weeks when left with my dad, they both died (another sadface).

berserkboi likes this.
  19. Oh i love Bob.

20. He's about 16-17 months we think. They told us he was carted down from Scotland, not sure if he was a stray or a lost pet because he was semi-trained. Just this week he's learnt lie down and most of roll over (he leans on his side). He was already named, otherwise he'd have been called Lincoln, Horatio, Linus or Romulus, so we decided to keep Neelix, which is apparently a Star Trek character.

I miss my cats, those remaining look so small when I see them. think we'll get some fish soon too. And possibly chickens, but only if I can name one Roxanne.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.