Popjustice pets | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nnnumb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

This is Donj. I think he might be gay.

[​IMG]

This is Felix. (She's a girl.)

[​IMG]

2. Aww, he really is a pup! Seems like you've really lucked out with him too, he sounds splendid, and he's so cute!

You need to get another dog, just to call him Horatio. Loving that name!

Robot - Bob is amazing! What a gooooooorgeous puddy tat!

3. He is sooooooo sweet!

[​IMG]

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4. Here are my first lot of fish. Felix is the red top, Mumble is the dragon eye, the four little minnows are Motley Crue and the cat fish is called Al.

[​IMG]

This is Destroyer, my hamster. He's the best hamster in the world.

[​IMG]

This is my dog, Amy, who is named after Amy Studt. My mum wouldn't let me call her Nicole Appleton, so I put Smash Hits on and said I'd name her after the first female solo artist, who happened to be Amy Studt.

[​IMG]

This is a photo of an empty fish tank but it now has in it two shrimps (Rick and Steve), 10 rasboras (The Polyphonic Spree), 3 dwarf gouramies (Spencer, Heidi and Audrina), 2 plattys (Bronx and Mowgli), 5 guppies (Holly, Kendra, Bridget, Harry and William).

[​IMG]

5. My pero, Heather.

[​IMG]

I have a cat called I Like Turtles (or Tortuga for short) but I can't find any pictures of him.

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

7. Cuteness overload!

8. YOUR CAT IS CALLED 'I LIKE TURTLES'?!?!? That's the best name EVER!

9. Yeah, the video is my favourite thing in the world.

In our heads, he floated down the river Tay from Spain and cried "Mi amo des tortugas!" from a little wicker basket... But that's another, very odd, story.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

You're full of odd stories, you. Amazing.

11. I had a mongrel when I was younger who looked like a mogwai (gremlin) so I called him Gizmo and he was wonderful.
    He used to stand outside waiting for my parents to come home from work and one day another dog appeared and attacked him and Gizmo lost an eye :(

That was a long time ago though, now, Max (below) is around and he too is amazing, he never barks, feels like a blanket and is unbelievably well behaved (scarily so). Once I was taking him for a walk and the lead came loose and fell off and unlike MANY dogs I know that would run away or go completely cuckoo, he picked up the lead himself! When people in the house are having a lie in he likes to come into the room and sleep at the end of their beds in the morning too. Awww.

His eyes aren't actually like that, that was the camera.

[​IMG]

12. This thread rules.

Isn't it so sunny and happy that we all love animals? I might well skip home tonight.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Thios is the best thread ever.

14. This is Amy and her pals. They go on joint walks on Sundays.

[​IMG]

...and this is Toby, who is at the back of the previous picture.

[​IMG]

15. AudioScience, Max is gorgeous! The kind of dog I could see myself having if I could have a dog. And well behaved to boot! You lucky so and so.

16. "I'm Tortugas!"

Not often you get living dogs wandering down the Tay.

17. Aww. I've never heard him bark, it's fantastic!!

18. I like Amy the Dog, she has two Milky Bar Buttons on her face and they look SUPER CUTE.

19. Right, i've finally got round to whizzing round my hosue with a camera snatching little snapshots of all my animals. Sadly I couldn't get a picture of Robin (my kitten) because she's being kept at the vets for tests. :( I have however, included the following old picture:

[​IMG]

Right! Anyway, first up, here's my sister's cat, Penny. She's very taken with me seeing as Nikki's at university most of the time. She's the ulimate purveyor of elogance and scorn. Very lovely though. Licks plastic bags.

[​IMG]

Next is my other sister's cat, Izzy. Again, because of Katie's ridiculous social life (currently in Australia), she's barely ever in the house, thus Izzy loves me very muchly. She enjoy her tail being stroked and loves rubbing her head against sharp corners.

[​IMG]

Most people think we only have two cats because Penny and Izzy are remarkably similar. However the vital differences: Izzy's a scaredy-cat, thinner, with a few patches of grey hair, and she has a pink nose. (Coincidence fans, after we'd named Penny we discovered a black spot on the underneath of her chin the exact size of a Penny). Anyway here's Izzy again:

[​IMG]

And last but not least...

[​IMG]

Hello Pippy. I tried to get a picture of her jumping up but instead she jumped into me, hence this picture. She's incredibly cute, brilliantly defensive of all the family and remarkably obedient! And I love her to pieces.

[​IMG]

BANG! (We've tried to teach her this trick so many times but sadly it's not sticking. She's just "lieing down" here.)

[​IMG]

And she insisted on posing for another. I'm sure you're all very bored now, but spare a moment of thought for the kitten tray. And the brown stain running down the side. Poor Robin. :(

20. It was neither a dog, nor was he wandering... Nor is that a real story.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.