Popjustice pets | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nnnumb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. OMG so cute

tea and cpr like this.
  2. So Cute!!!!!! Here’s my baby who’s can actual terror right now.

upload_2021-1-7_22-8-28.jpeg

Jamie, Stradiwhovius, LPT and 11 others like this.
  3. "
    "

I got Pinot almost two months ago and I am absolutely smitten. He's a distant relative to another Boston I had 25 years ago and miss terribly, but he has a completely different personality and it's been a joy getting to know him/serve as his pillow.

4. Here is my baby Percy.

5. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

My best gal pal

[​IMG]

Jamie, BubblegumBoy, Espeon and 21 others like this.
  6. OMG she is a Queen! Chow Chow?

Espeon and Solenciennes like this.
  7. Solenciennes

Yes!

Espeon likes this.
  8. @Solenciennes what's the story I think you mentioned she's a rescue?

9. Solenciennes

Rehomed her, the couple who had her were meant to get a different puppy from the same breeder but it died so they were on a waiting list for the next litter as they’d already paid for a puppy; in the meantime they split up before she arrived so it was just the wife living in the house with their two kids and two other dogs and it was starting to become a bit of a welfare issue for everyone. The husband was looking for a new home for her and he’s friends with one of my friends’ mum so we got in touch through her and that was that!

Espeon, IEngineered, LPT and 3 others like this.
  10. tea

tea

Ruby the aussie collie!

discoteca, Espeon, Neon Green and 8 others like this.
  11. This is my little polar bear of a queen. She rules the roost and she knows it. I spoil her to bits, but she’s been my lifeline throughout this crisis in so many ways. I’m lucky to have her. 46B1A219-486D-4304-8009-F89DC384CF97.jpeg

Espeon, neinzedd, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  12. Imagine being this lucky?

If You Go, ALEX, neinzedd and 5 others like this.
  13. I’m always flattered when an animal chooses to nest in my home - unless we’re talking wasps, snakes, mice, and rats.

Vasilios likes this.
  14. At my boyfriends place (which is almost in the woods) there was a bee-like insect that would come every year via the balcony door and create these tiny muddy nests inside a book and then visit them every now and then even after we left for a week or so (and the apartment was shut off). So cute.

2014 and IEngineered like this.
  15. We had a wattlebird who would show up and yell at me until I hand-fed him fruit from the balcony I begrudgingly looked after and dubbed "Shithead".

In typical male fashion, he wore me down, won me over and then disappeared after three or four weeks.

*Much worse again, my sister's cat dumped her for her next door neighbour shortly after she gave birth to her son (working, single Mum, etc). Worse still, homeboy would still pop over the fence every now and again to have a look and say hello from a distance before promptly heading off again.

Savage, but I also kind of stan his attitude.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Vasilios likes this.

16. King said 'no babies, I am the baby'.

sometimesxtc likes this.
  17. We’ve finally started to let our nearly 6 month old cat out on his own now that he’s neutered, chipped and has a collar (the safe, quick release kind of course!) with my phone number and postcode on it. He’s only out for short bursts during the day (would prefer to not have him out at night) and so far so good. Anyone got any additional tips for getting cats used to the outside? He has great instincts and seems to love the outside world which is a good start. I do prefer him to be an indoor kitty but he’s always looking to go out and it seems unfair to coop him up!

HolyWater and Vasilios like this.
  18. I'd be worried sick! But also recognise the need. My London friend who I sometimes cats for lets his cat outside all day but secures the flap during night time. He loves being out and plays with baby foxes hehe.

CIOB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.