Popjustice pets | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nnnumb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I took my dog out loads when she was a puppy and gave her a treat each time she made a doodoo or when she peed in grass and even when she was almost 16 she would still wait till the first patch of green to do hers and would still then look at me as if to check for treats. I miss her.

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

If the dog just barked at you but the woman didn’t let him off his lead and didn’t let him touch you, then she did control her dog.

Dogs react to people in a bunch of different ways. My dog is generally very quiet on his walks but will sometimes kick off barking if he suddenly sees a squirrel or, occasionally, if he just randomly takes against a person (which happens rarely but can be quite sudden). I’m always apologetic if that happens right in front of someone but also… it’s a dog. Dogs bark.

As long as the owner keeps the dog on the lead and doesn’t let them run around barking at people then I don’t see the problem.

3. As @Vasilios asked in the Gaga thread, here’s a photo of my new alien kitten.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    ratedr, spaceship, etienne and 19 others like this.
  4. Nn if I’d been her and was confronted with this sort of tone over my dog barking I would’ve just told you to fuck off.

VivaForever, Alenko, BTG and 6 others like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Imagining the neighbours being mad at @Laurence for not controlling his wandering cat and saying "Fucking teach your cat or do not get one, and put some effort into your apology."

soratami likes this.
  6. She goes out at night when no one’s there, so no worries but thanks xx
    She probably poops there too! Teehee

Vasilios likes this.
  7. Me:
    'Haha lol kii'

Also me after reading this:

[​IMG]

*cries*

8. WHAT a cute baby. I'm obsessed?

VitaminBee likes this.
  9. Here’s another for you.
    [​IMG]

10. I'd never leave the house!

VitaminBee likes this.
  11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Meanwhile, Diane Warren stans cats for different reasons.

12. I don't think I've ever posted my favourite family members here, so here they are. They are both so dumb sksksk but they love me so...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. so CUTE

14. Lost my girl today from kidney failure. She was a proper character who ruled the house and would hilariously terrorise all my family & friends but damn, she loved her daddy. Would have been 18 in a few weeks, only wish we'd had a little bit longer together. Treasure every moment guys.
    [​IMG]

15. Adorable.

LPT and lob0to like this.
  16. Me: "Make sure the dog only eats dog food, otherwise he'll get sick again."
    Mom: "Sure!"

-Next day-

Mom: "We went to the McDonalds drive thru and I gave him a few chicken nuggets..."
    Dog, crapping everywhere: "Totally worth it."

Florencia., LPT, Remorque and 8 others like this.
  17. My boyfriend and I have agreed to adopt a dog soon, since we moved to a bigger apartment, and I am over the moon. Can't wait to start visiting shelters, find him/her and post a picture here

18. Omg just look for the waggiest tails!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  19. Sometimes, they find you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.