Popjustice pets | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nnnumb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I'm catsitting for my parents for a week, and (apart from all the insta stories I'll get), the lil witch is already trying to pretend she doesn't like any of the food I've put down for her, even though she ate the halves of it my parents had left this morning.

I have missed being Gaslit by felines so so much

ALEX, neinzedd, Hudweiser and 8 others like this.
  2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I left my dog with my parents last summer for the night so I could go to a house party and my mum had me home less than 2 hours later because the dog wouldn’t eat. Wouldn’t eat when I came back either so we just took her along to the party and lo and behold, everyone treated her with party food. They know.

3. This broke me.

ALEX, neinzedd, BubblegumBoy and 10 others like this.
  4. So we’re welcoming two new kittens into our home on Monday. My partner is super excited and I am too. But I’m anxious as well. I lost two beloved cats within 4 months of each other back in September and January so I’m a bit scared to fall in love with another pet just because I remember how gut wrenching it was when I lost them. Has anyone else who lost pets in the past ever felt like this when they got another pet?

sometimesxtc, IEngineered and LPT like this.
  5. I’ve lost three dogs and have learned that the best way to move forward is to learn how to love the new arrivals better. The departed can never be replaced, but we mustn’t close our hearts. I’m excited for you!

6. Thank you so much, your words really helps. They’re settling in nicely into the home and feel safe with me and my partner. I can feel my ice cold heart thawing slowly! No doubt I’ll spam this thread with updates as time goes on!

7. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Entered my dog into a show today and we won two rosettes so I will now be working towards becoming unbearable to be around for multiple species, not just humans

LPT, ALEX, Runawaywithme and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.