Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded! | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Derek, Jul 30, 2022.

1. All of Renaissance.

Maki and berserkboi like this.
  2. Confirmed. I'm winning this month. And by winning I mean 'probably not winning'.

Derek, imaduck, BubblegumBoy and 7 others like this.
  3. Submitted a song!

Derek, Untouchable Ace, Maki and 3 others like this.
  4. I need to figure out if I have a song to send. I think I might.

5. And I've already changed my mind.

[​IMG]

6. I'm definitely not winning this month (shocker!) but I am feeding the girls with unknown talent and that's all that matters.

7. I didn't explicitly state this on the first page, and I think I may have confused at least one person as a result, so allow me to clarify that the side game is purely optional! You can participate if you're up for the challenge, but you can of course enter just the main contest and ignore the side game. (I'd also allow you to just do the side game and not enter the main contest, though I'd be pretty surprised if someone chose to do that.)

Speaking of the side game, does anyone think some hints would be a good idea? I don't want the game to be impossibly difficult, which it seems like it could be given the sheer volume of songs and the fact that not everyone (no one?) has heard them all (and it would be really hard to remember all 4700+ of them even if you had).

8. I am unlikely to participate in the side theme with my travels, @Derek but maybe you could give a range of rounds to find the word? Like so:

Écran Noir (Round Range 70-80)

(Not sure that Range is correct on this example but you get the gist ddd)

Derek, Maki, CorgiCorgiCorgi and 2 others like this.
  9. Some clues would definitely help!

10. What do I win?

londonrain, Derek, Maki and 2 others like this.
  11. A huge cuddle when I get to Canada, and some holiday pictures from Mauritius #soon! <333

12. Song list today?
    [​IMG]

berserkboi, Carel, Derek and 7 others like this.
  13. This last week was crazy for me so I unfortunately couldn't submit a song. But I'm perched for the song list and what new bops I might discover.

14. I think if you sent something quickly it could probably still be included? A few of the songs in the veto spreadsheet still need extra input, so I don't think one more would make much difference.

15. I don't mind waiting a couple extra hours for the list, especially if it means we get a @eatyourself entry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.