Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded! | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Derek, Jul 30, 2022.

1. My votes are in! My top 10 and HMs stood out pretty early but I agree it could be anyone's round to take. Though I didn't play any of these songs more than my own submission, if I'm being honest.

2. Now another of this round's artists appears in Madonna's latest photoshoot dd. People really going all out this round.

3. Or perhaps it's actually Madonna and Carly, under our influence, that are going all out. Maybe @WhereDoesTheDJGo has a song lined up for Round 118!

4. I so love the partial return this round of some fine dreamy bops!

berserkboi and Maki like this.
  5. I clearly identified the Carly one, but which artist is in Madonna's photoshoot thing?

soratami, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  6. I identified them both! Shame that's not a side theme game because I'm very likely flopping in this lyrics one.

7. Miss Madeline! They're standing right next to each other here

[​IMG]

8. ~ Side Game Hints That May Or May Not Help, Part 2 ~

George
    In this song's lyrics, "George" refers to someone's last name.

Introvert

This artist has collaborated with an artist who I've given 12 points in PJSC.

MP3

I've cited this as one of my favorite PJSC lyrics.

Nintendo

This song's lyrics also reference someone who has been named "the Greatest DJ of All Time."

Nope

This is a PJSC winner!

iheartpoptarts, soratami and Maki like this.
  9. I'm sending in my ballot today! My ranking is so hard to finalize - everyone really brought it this round!

berserkboi, Maki and soratami like this.
  10. My ballot has been rotting for weeks in the form of a Spotify playlist but I'm just too lazy to convert it.
    [​IMG]

11. I spent some time trying to find some answers of the side game. Total of answers found: zero

Derek, Untouchable Ace, Maki and 2 others like this.
  12. Maybe there should be a bonus prediction game to predict the highest number of words that anyone will find. It seems like even just finding one will be an impressive accomplishment!

~ Side Game Hints That May Or May Not Help, Part 3 ~

Oblige

This song appeared in a PJSC second chance round.

Pontiac

This song was released in 2016, received over 100 points in PJSC... and then the artist seems to have disappeared.

Quiver

This song falls in the category of "songs I've given 12 points that flopped."

Steve

Including "Steve", this song's lyrics include a total of about a dozen names.

Thai

This song title begins with the word "The".

13. I only know one of the side game songs at first glance, but I'll do a bit of investigating and try getting a few more once we have all the clues dd

14. By the way, as an extra bonus hint related to the clues about songs I've given 12 points: I used to keep track of the songs I've given 12 points here (but that list is no longer up to date...)

15. I have never gotten a @Derek 12? *cries into the abyss*

Derek, Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  16. I see one from after I stopped updating the list!

I should probably bring that list up to date and compile all my 12s into a playlist -- I bet there are some good ones I've forgotten about.

berserkboi, 2014, Maki and 3 others like this.
  17. Final set of side game clues...!

Twenty-seven
    This song was released in 2022.

Twitter

I discovered after the fact that there are at least two possible answers for this one. The one I had in mind is by an artist who has appeared in PJSC five times.

Underwear

One of this round's participants has this artist in their avatar.

Verbalize

This is a non- PJSC winning song by an artist who went on to win a later round.

Waffles

This song has an animated music video.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  18. Me trying to come up with an answer to any of these.
    [​IMG]

19. Has there been another 5 time?

Maki and berserkboi like this.
  20. Damn, I was so quick with my voting on Retro/00s and this one caught up to me. I'll find time.

Untouchable Ace, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.