Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded! | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Derek, Jul 30, 2022.

1. My shortlist of ~15 songs that I can't seem to narrow down is still marinating for a few weeks.

[​IMG]

(@saviodxl you might want to delete that post.)

2. Oops I thought it was a collaborative game and we should post the answers here

3. I found a song that includes both "nope" and "Steve" in the lyrics... shame it didn't get entered in PJSC

4. Just asking to be completely sure... if we've found a correct answer (i.e. a past PJSC entry whose lyrics contain the word) that doesn't fit the hint, it's still correct, right?

Untouchable Ace, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  5. I think there have been at least a couple of other 5-time entrants since then. Maybe even someone else from the spreadsheet in that screenshot...

Yes!

6. Finally submitted my ballot and took a peek at the results so far. Let's just say the host's curse appears to be alive and well...

soratami, BubblegumBoy, Maki and 4 others like this.
  7. All done! Shortlisted 11 songs, so the last one to cut was a little sad!

8. Ill be voting in a bjt

9. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Big PJChill and PJVibe representation this round. I really enjoyed it but I can see why it might not be clicking with a lot of people.

I think the winner is pretty cut and dry though. Huge PJSC bait if ever I heard it, and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible.

10. Thanks babe <333

13. Currently arranging my ballot and you brought it this round. Narrowing down these 15 songs was a damn struggle, let alone ranking them (which is still in process).

15. I love that I have no clue which song you are talking about when these type of comments are made.

16. I am having a problem voting. I cannot remember which one is my song.
    I know... I know... I'm pathetic.

17. I think...I know and...I didn't vote for it x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.