Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded! | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 117 - Results concluded!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Derek, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Congrats on your win @Rogue !

berserkboi likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Attis, BubblegumBoy, Maki and 5 others like this.
  3. That answer is not allowed when asked which version you prefer, sis

daninternational, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  4. I'll be fuming if Leadley wins because she deserved it when I submitted her but she flopped :-(

5. Neither could anyone who heard the better song I sent to PJ00.

Or when I swapped out this song for another earlier this year.

6. Kylie's version is better! I like both though, and that mix is definitely an improvement compared to Brothers in Rhythm one:

berserkboi, Untouchable Ace and WoW73 like this.
  7. I sent Miss Madeline (for the second time if we count Second Chances round) with "Attention" - a catchy bop that's been growing on me a lot over time and became one of my favourite songs by her. Should've gotten a music video but I hope it doesn't flop. Here are a few other songs of hers that I love and which weren't already sent to PJSC:

berserkboi, Up N Down and soratami like this.
  8. Can't remember how I found my song I must have been searching on youtube and found it and a bop was born

9. I was so surprised FLO didn’t get vetoed, curious to see how it does.

I also had a Leadley song on deck to send at some point, I really played myself.

Not expecting my song to do anything this month but I thought it was such a cute find and I hope it resonates with some of you.

Do we know when reveals are happening?

10. I just thought mine was a lovely and warm dance song, like not a winner but a good song.

11. My entry came on today on my gym playlist and I thought 'ooh what's this it sounds like a top 5 in PJSC' so watch me come 30th.

12. I went for a chill song this round. I considered this slightly more uptempo number from the same artist, we'll see if I regret my choice...

berserkboi and soratami like this.
  13. By the way, there were some answers submitted which I judged to be incorrect and haven't posted along with the other correct answers, but let me know if I didn't count one of your answers that you think should have been accepted!

14. Gee, I wonder who's gonna win this game dd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.