Popjustice Song Contest 35 | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 35

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by imaduck, Sep 29, 2015.

1. This has been a real hoot* @imaduck; you're one of a kind, for sure. I'm ready to rise from the ashes of the lower third like our fiery friend Fawkes and snatch a top 10 place next contest. Just y'all wait.

*Get it? Like an owl? Hilarious.

2. Congrats @Jordananan and thanks for hosting @imaduck!

I promise to use my powers for good and not evil! xoxo

swim and imaduck like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

11th is pretty good - thanks all who voted for Myzica.

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  4. Such a massive song sis, and thanks for my 10... Let's play point swappers again in future.

5. Not me flopping even harder than I thought!

I may watch from a distance but I think this is it for me submitting. So long y'all!

6. CONGRATUMUTHAFUCKINGLATIONS @Jordananan!!! Long time coming and you deserve it! Look forward to you hosting!

7. I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED

2014 likes this.
  8. Don't give up faith luv, my scoring pattern goes
    27, 2, 23, 1, 21,21,10... And they've all been 80's esque bundles of synthy amazing pop, if I say so myself.

Next time I'm going for the most modern sounding thing I've ever attempted, my one time win has got me addicted to dat feeling.

9. Screw death eating, man. I'm going into anime villainy.

Ah well, one's first single digit score is always worth a celebration (lower than either of my Metaljustice entrants too - what the?!). Congrats to @Jordananan and well done to @imaduck for flawless-as-usual hosting.

swim likes this.
  10. TIME FOR ME TO HIBERATE ONCE AGAIN. THANK YA'LL

11. All right. Now that I'm finally allowed to be nice again, thanks to @backstreetjoe, @Ironheade, @Animalia, @IAmMrDexB, @Derek, @BML, and @HeartSwells for the points!

Congrats @Jordananan! If you ask me, you probably should've won this thing with, like, three different songs by now, but this one works too!

@imaduck, amazing hosting as always! And the house cup ending was too perfect.

Oh, and let me give a shoutout to @llamadelrey for doing the whole "magic" thing much better than I did!

12. I honestly expected Vita to flop uncontrollably but thanks to everyone who got her to 9th! I'll take another Top 10 position.

13. I got 6th place? 1000 points to everyone! Thanks to everyone who liked and gave points to Played You, but an especially huge thanks to @NuhdeensPassport , @chanex , and @LPMA for the 12s! You are all as special as that moment where you find a caramel-flavoured Bertie Bott every-flavor bean in a bag that contains only earwax-flavoured ones. Ehehe.

I'll be sending Howlers out to everyone else, be expecting my owl soon. A Slytherin does not play.

chanex, JuanJose and Zar-Unity like this.
  14. 9muses are good. Good song choice. I'm glad you went with another Kpop song instead of staying out of this round. You should stay with us in the next round.

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  15. Are you kidding me!? Sounds like Gibberish! Your R&B cover song was great! Insanely catchy and the female vocalists very talented, especially the blonde. Please don't leave. Your song is on my "surprised, should have done better" list.

LPMA likes this.
  16. @Terminus's song "Down" is probably the most dreamy and magical number for me this round.

I shamely overlooked it for points. Love it now!

Andrew likes this.
  17. The Sval Sophistication equivalent song

This is my favorite song this round and the one in which I feel is the closet to Sval's artistic sophistication. I try to go with one on every round, ever since I first started in PJSC 32 and discovered Sval.

IYES - Lessons (submitted by ladygagaogaga)

SO catchy and brilliant! Love it so much!

18. 7th place! yeah baby!

@Jordananan Congrats on the win, it's well deserved and thanks for the 12 points! thanks also too @Oricon for those 12 points too (please don't go!), also to all of you who liked my entry... @seven. , @citoig, @Laurence Nope fantastic entries, all downloaded and getting lots of plays in my iTunes!

Thanks for hosting @imaduck, this was a lot of fun. I tried to participate at some point in the reveal but the Chrome issue didn't really help...

Also out of curiosity: Would you guys have awarded any points to my original but vetoed entry:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    ajmkv and swim like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.