PopJustice Song Contest 53 - GAMESHOW - Revealing 22/4 at 8 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

PopJustice Song Contest 53 - GAMESHOW - Revealing 22/4 at 8

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by imaduck, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Wait, I'm old and don't understand the rules for the gameshow part based on the description. Whose answers are we trying to match -- the other PJSC contestants or people on Buzzjack forum? (Or both?)

2. BOTH

We is the players
    They is jus makin up da numbers

3. According to the Top Answer Game we never finished, there are only three people in the PJSC who are better at this than I am. Sounds good to me!

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Kuhleezi and iheartpoptarts like this.
  5. Mwahahahaha, I'll cherish my 3-point lead forever!

DJHazey likes this.
  6. Next time a Top Answer game opens, I don't care, we're going co-op and take the #1 and #2 spots on the leaderboard.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  7. I've send in my results and answers. It was fairly easy this time.

8. What kind of 'PJSC 53: The Revenge Of The Male'? Some of them are good though.

ufint, Rogue and 2014 like this.
  9. Yeah I noticed there was a lot more male artists this time, some were good, some were.... no.

10. Annoying that someone entered CAPPA but not 'Next Ex' which is perfection with a great music video too.

11. I haven't been this obsessed with my own entry in a long time, so it better sleigh.

12. My entry is such a mess*, I'm gunning for some kind of biggest-drop-between-rounds record.

* A lovable mess, of course.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  13. I will be a total failure this round and the saddest part I have found two iconic bops that could battle for that top 10 position.

14. The points from this Family Fortunes thing aren't actually counting to the songs in the contest right??

15. Help again
    I don't think I understand the "spiel" part of it

16. Well I guess after last round this one had to be... inferior.

17. You are correct.

It's basically your representative. It's optional, I'll give you one (i'll also assign you a contestant)

18. One of these questions felt like a personal attack by not giving 'boob pic' or similar as an option, so I refused to provide an answer.

imaduck and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This round is very good.

20. I feel... slightly optimistic about this round. It's the first time I'd actually vote for my entry somewhere in my top 10.

But what do I know? Not the answers for the quiz game ddddddddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.