Popjustice Song Contest 67: SCHOOL’S OUT EDITION (Final leaderboard on page 26) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 67: SCHOOL’S OUT EDITION (Final leaderboard on page 26)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jun 1, 2018.

1. WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. Did you do it like how you do in song contests and rate every member 9.7-10?

3. that was on purpose

4. #soon!

5. I remember they tried doing a yearbook at my secondary school, but they wanted like £40 each for it. I got dragged into the headteacher's office three times to explain that I wasn't buying it. 'Good' times.

6. Honey I've been on this forum for about a decade and I feel exactly the same.

7. Well let me tell y’all I’m more than happy to take those fake compliments too.

8. My votes are in!

Wow, what a great round of songs! My 12 is on fire! I'm really glad that I participated in this round!
    For whatever reason, this round seems to have entered into a whole new standard of pop music (for the most part) and one in which I would definitely stick around for! Keep up the good work everyone!

9. I didn't submit a song this round as I thought I'd be too busy to actually rate everything but now I've found a song that would be absolutely perfect for this and almost certainly win.

10. I know what you mean, so far rfom what I have heard there alot of 12 worthy songs that are also a different kind of pop. So there is lots of variety, lots to choose from.

11. Okay in this list I am hearing Kelly Rowland (looks of Rochelle Humes), Josef Salvat, Ssion, FKA Twigs and Christina Aguilera.

soratami and londonrain like this.
  12. I haven't decided what my target is for this round, but if I don't meet it, I will submit literal trash next round.
    You have been warned.

londonrain likes this.
  13. It will take a lot for you to match my 'screw it' XO-IQ entry. I'm intrigued.

soratami likes this.
  14. Bet you it gets vetoed now.

soratami and DJHazey like this.
  15. Another 'all the really good stuff is around the end of the playlist' round I see.

16. Beware: I signed about a good 2/3 of the yearbooks.

imaduck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. About halfway through the list - why are all these songs better than anything on the charts so far?

18. [​IMG]

OspreyQueen and WowWowWowWow like this.
  19. Also @WowWowWowWow - I'll have to PM you my votes and the voting form wants me to SIGN IN to GOOGLE :(

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  20. Silly 2018.

imaduck, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.