Popjustice Song Contest 78 // Legends 6 // | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 78 // Legends 6 //

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by imaduck, May 6, 2019.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Works now yay x

berserkboi likes this.
  2. So one of the absolute best British groups ever was beat by an ex-One Direction? I can't.

Tiger Suit and berserkboi like this.
  3. Didn't expect Precious to lose their battle, but not too mad at any of the results.

Heard only three songs from the actual contest so far. I should probably hurry because PJOPS PJRetro song list is just around the corner.
    Exticed to listen to the entries after seeing the praise they got.

soratami, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  4. You're Kate Nash then? I totally understand.

5. My Legend is up against an artist I really love, I'm struggling here. Life is hard etc etc

Carel, pop3blow2, soratami and 3 others like this.
  6. I don’t know how to feel about the fact that somebody managed to scam their way into this round with a song that essentially borrows the chorus of this US top ten smash:

[​IMG]

7. I do know that song but I actually thought that chorus was based on a traditional song or a nursery rhyme or something.

vague and slaybellz like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm so excited for the new Aladdin <3

londonrain likes this.
  9. Again I mentioned this!

10. Kii that someone basically entered a MUNA song though.

11. Mine sounds like a somebody and when people pick up on it, it's only going to help its chances.

#delusionsofgrandeur

livefrommelbs, slaybellz and saviodxl like this.
  12. There's another song that quite obviously rips off a very famous guitar riff too. This round tried it.

imaduck likes this.
  13. That one song in PJ00s 14 that took its guitar riff DIRECTLY from War Is Over by John & Yoko teas.

Lost Boy likes this.
  14. Wait, which song was that?

Sprockrooster and OspreyQueen like this.
  16. Thanks to whoever chose Des'ree and "Life" for reminding me of how much I love that song! Although it wasn't a long time ago before I last heard it, I almost forgot about the song. Used to hear it all the time on the radio (even wasn't sure if it was by her).

Carel and berserkboi like this.
  17. @imaduck you forgot to include a "0" option in the voting form. I ended up changing my ballot after submitting it and I need to change one of the song's scores to 0, otherwise I have two 1s.

vague and berserkboi like this.
  18. Really? How strange, I use the same form every time, will investigate when I get a moment

19. Obvious winner detected in first 10 seconds of the song. I bet it's @Derek 's

Derek, berserkboi, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.