Popjustice Song Contest 80 - Other Tongue (Voting Deadline 24th!) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest 80 - Other Tongue (Voting Deadline 24th!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Tiger Suit, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Damn, someone else entered my song and let me tell you it's the winner.

2. [​IMG]

vague, Sprockrooster and RUNAWAY like this.
  3. Remember how last round's winner had a Fantasy vibe? So does the current round of PJ00s. Feel free to join!

vague, iheartpoptarts, Island and 4 others like this.
  4. There's about 24 hours left to submit! :D

Let's look at some great songs in other languages than English we have had in the past (not picking any of my own for this either dddddd)

Zar-Unity, eyeline, vague and 11 others like this.
  5. If I entered prior to the form being updated (like, before the jobs thing from last round got replaced with this round's side contest), I'm still entered, right? Just checking!

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  6. You are entered indeed, though you may just need to now send an "Other Tongue" song on the second page of the form if you'd like to take part in the side theme :) (i.e - edit your response)

7. Yay, thanks for confirming!

(I'm gonna pass on the side contest this month because impending vacation-ness and I don't wanna commit to too many things, love the idea though!)

londonrain, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  8. I wasn't going to take part this round as I didn't have a song but I found something I love so she's in.

vague, 2014, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  9. I can't wait to say what "Other Tongue" track you'll pick as a side! Ddddddd

(Samantha Mumba doesn't have any Spanish or French releases, does she?)

vague, londonrain and Robsolete like this.
  10. I dunno, let me go check!

To be honest, I think I might have to sit the side theme out. Partly because I truly don't have any songs that would pass anyway, and also because doing all 3 song contests as well as trying to squeeze in normal rates is a struggle anyway, so I doubt I'd have time to actually vote all those extra songs on top of it.

11. @Russron @Ironheade - if you'd like to come back, there might be much wonders for you to discover this round...

vague and Maki like this.
  12. vague, DominoDancing and Maki like this.
  13. Lo Malo is THAT BOP

soratami, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  14. [​IMG]

vague, Robsolete, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  15. Ddddd I have been following but not participating. I simply don't want all these rates and song contests to turn into "work". BUT I am tempted, I cannot lie...

16. The song list(s) is revealed tomorrow, right?

17. Potentially... Just depends how prompt we are with vetoes etc :)

18. Just submitted although I’m guessing I’m way too late. Oops.

Maki, berserkboi and Untouchable Ace like this.
  19. Hey guys, as @berserkboi said, we're trying to get vetoes done as quickly as possible, but we're all some busy bees right now.
    At the moment, I'm working ridiculously long hours (weekends included) with a few days off before the original voting deadline (27th).
    If people don't mind, I'm going to bring the voting deadline forward and make it the 24th instead? This way I can use my remaining days off to ready the point reveals.

I'm afraid so!

vague, əʊæ, Maki and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.