PopJustice Song Contest 97 // We did done

Three things:

1. Whoever sent my former PJ00s icon Andain I LOVE YOU
2. Someone sent an artist that I hate SHAME
3. How did Bboom Bboom pass veto? dd

That poor user was vetoed three times already.

I'm going to be inviting the K-Pop savvy to help us out together some rules for vetoing K-pop as the current rules sort of don't apply a lot of the time.

Last edited:
He/Him
Finally Jolie Nana makes it here! I wondered what was taking so long for it to show up ddd I wonder what the uninitiated will think of the video considering it is mostly a set-up for the song which only plays for a small portion of it.

A few repeat artists again, which reminds me I should consider bringing my Most Played act of the year back! Ddd

85058F8F-A187-4F53-B943-98A787821C2A.jpeg

londonrain

Staff member
A classic.

Finally Jolie Nana makes it here! I wondered what was taking so long for it to show up ddd I wonder what the uninitiated will think of the video considering it is mostly a set-up for the song which only plays for a small portion of it.
I suspect the disastrous performance of Djadja a while ago put people off.

I just clicked on the link and mercifully it jumps straight to the song dddd.

I spy another song on the list where I'll be making the same comment I made twice last month of 'this song is good but why did you not send their much better previous single'.

I also see someone smuggling in a Christmas song although you wouldn't guess it was one from the title.

He/Him
Voting Open

In other strange news, only 5 of the 48 songs are from the second half of the alphabet.
I just remembered my last entry of the year the last two years have been thando and Therapie Taxi - both of which were my lowest performing songs their respective years!

59640_original.gif

I suppose I'll find out soon if this is a December curse of a "T" curse! Dddd
Everyone just got scared of that "T" curse I mentioned! Dddd