Popjustice Song Contest XVI - FINISHED, TEMPORARY SCOREBOARD PG. 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest XVI - FINISHED, TEMPORARY SCOREBOARD PG. 14

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Oricon, Feb 28, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

It's time for me (Oricon) to host another disaster-filled contest again. WELCOME ladies and gentlemen to the Popjustice Song Contest XVI (for those who aren't familiar with roman numerals, it's 16).

The same rules and things apply this time round as last time, the entire process will be anonymous as to what you send (apart from me who knows everything and cannot keep them myself) and your fate will be determined by the veto panel members (imaduck, Oricon, BML, ladygagaogaga and Jinzo).

The Rules

-Submit a song to myself (Oricon) via private message on this forum (don't go to ATRL or DigitalSpy, you're too good for that).
    -Track your progress on the second post to see whether you've made it or not (don't fret if you haven't, we're just testing you).
    -Do NOT send an artist who has previously came Top 3 in the previous PJSC edition.
    -Once the final process has started, you may VOTE in the orderly fashioned manner as below (and if you don't I'll eat you):

-For the love of god please don't give me any 09 points or 11 points, they aren't accepted.
    -Also, do NOT vote for your own entry.

May I also remind you that any cheap, hyped up or Popjustice fan based tracks/artists are ineligible to pass through and the veto panel will make sure to put you back into your place if you do send the likes of Lady Gaga or Queen into this contest)

Let's go to the DATES:

Date schedule (UPDATED):

// Confirmation: Friday 28th February -> Thursday 6th March (CLOSING at 23:59 GMT).
    \\ Voting Stage: Sunday 9th March (00:01 GMT) -> Monday 17th March (23:59 GMT)
    // Final Results: Tuesday 18th March at whenever time I feel like I want to hand the receipts out.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT LATE VOTES AND THIS IS A WARNING, ANY LATE VOTERS WILL GET A DEDUCTION AND A BAN INTO THE NEXT CONTEST SO BE WARNED!!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  2. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

Hoping I'll do as well or better than I did last time! I really like my submission.

3. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

My entry is Megalithic, this could be my round.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  4. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

My entry is the one. I've sat on this song for years, it's deservant of a sweeping win.

5. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

Top 3 was nice but I'm prepared to return to flopdom.

6. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I am determined not to flop this round, it seems ages since I won with Little Daylight now.

7. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I don't care what happens to my song this round, it's just FABULOUS.

8. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

Oooh lord, I have a few in mind...

Is there a list complied of all previously entered tracks?

9. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I had one in mind, but I totally forgot what it was.

10. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I have entered. Y'all are not ready for my entry.

11. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

Just wait till you hear mine!

12. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

UUUUGH, now I need to reconsider mine.

13. BML

BML

Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

Previously entered?

14. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I'm just too indecisive and I've messaged Oricon with like four different entries.

Hope he doesn't want to kill me too much! Although, I'm feeling good about two in particular... I want my first choice to get through though.

15. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I'm planning to update the entries list once I finish hosting BJSC AND PJSC so please bare with me..

16. Maleström

Maleström Guest

Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

I never thought it would come to this but... After last round's songpack sabotage I had no alternative but to submit my A-game to slay. It's not going to be a pretty sight!

17. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

Because that was the reason that song didn't win...

18. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XVI - CONFIRMATIONS OPEN

To go for jinzo's 12 points, or to not...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.