Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // IMADUCK TO THE RESCUE // Results at 8PM BST, tonight. | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // IMADUCK TO THE RESCUE // Results at 8PM BST, tonight.

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Oricon, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Did anyone else do a double take when they saw Aliyah on the list?

2. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Also Snorin on the Jobicon, could we get a list of all the contestants please? I like to see who's participating and I know a lot of people like to guess who entered what.

Thanks Inepticon! xoxo

3. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Poor man's Aaliyah let's be honest

4. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Soundcloud keeps taking down the Oblivion track.

5. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

If anyone needs to find oblivion they can A) use a british youtube proxy or B) PM me, I have a youtube rip that I could send you, It's impossible to find in better quality and didn't seem to be avaliable on iTunes

It's a very good song and it would be a shame not to hear it.

I've also gone to liberty of making Oricon a front page graphic.
    I think you'll find it's some of my best work.

[​IMG]

6. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Thank you for trying anyway!

That graphic is amazing, imaduck hahah.

7. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

I LOVE IT!

(the answer is yes Chanex bare with x)

8. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Welp. My votes are in. Deciding my top 10 was not easy - lotta good stuff. Deciding my -1, on the other hand, was dead easy.

9. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

And I thought I'd have a good chance of being in the Top 10, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOOD SONGS THIS TIME!?

10. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Two out of three people have submitted the amazing idea of the -1 thing. YASS.

11. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Consider me a confirmed third. I've loved it so much, I had to do it over at PJOPS.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  12. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

There were more than a couple I thought were crud, but I couldn't bring myself to do it... I'd be way upset if my song garnered a load of minuses. Still, I'm intrigued to see what happens.

13. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

I'm one of the three who did it. And I'm seeing a number of minuses in my future (karma?).

14. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

I was kind of hoping someone would deliberately go for the -1. I don't think anyone did, but I could be wrong...

15. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

I have my -1 point lined up. What a wretched song with a horrible video to boot.

16. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Will have time (finally) to sit down and start listening tomorrow night.

17. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

If any veteran contestants remember I entered Remy Ma's Conceited forever ago. Well she's finally out of prison and has a new mixtape, I'm Around coming out this week! She was on Wendy and did a great interview and a flaw-free freestyle.

[video=youtube;UtsiZgwpdVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtsiZgwpdVs[/video]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  18. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Seriously kick-ass round. So much to download after going through this list.

I won't be submitting a -1 vote though because there was honestly nothing terrible. A few I didn't care for of course, but why put someone down when the song just isn't my style.

19. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Initially I wasn't going to do the -1 thing because I wasn't feeling mean but I couldn't pass an opportunity for shade.

20. Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

You're after my own heart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.